What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: USC

CUBuffs.com seating map does not look promising. Disappointing actually.

I have yet to buy my ticket. But it looked awful earlier this week. I could get a ticket anywhere for dirt cheap. May end up scalping a ticket for pennies on the dollar. We'll see.

only the "die hards" are left....37,821
gobuffs58, you were off by a mere 86. Nice. See StomTrooper for your prize. Flounder missed by 112. The crowd actually seemed pretty decent.

Overall, 2015 attendance was up a hair over 1,600 per game, averaging 39,389. In 2006, 2008, and 2010 we averaged over 50,000. 2010 was our last year in the Big 12. Our first year in the Pac we averaged about 45,400 per game. Since, it has been less than 40,000. That is alarming, however, we've sucked since joining the Pac.

Last edited:
Students started to roll in the second half. kind of funny actually, a bunch walked in and I could hear them say holy **** we are winning by a couple scores.

gobuffs58, you were off by a mere 86. Nice. See StomTrooper for your prize. Flounder missed by 112. The crowd actually seemed pretty decent.

Overall, 2015 attendance was up a hair over 1,600 per game, averaging 39,389. In 2006, 2008, and 2010 we averaged over 50,000. 2010 was our last year in the Big 12. Our first year in the Pac we averaged about 45,400 per game. Since, it has been less than 40,000. That is alarming, however, we've sucked since joining the Pac.

Usually you see a rollover effect from a bad year where attendance the following year is down no matter what happens on the field. (see 2012's effect on 2013). Having attendance go up 1600 per game after a 2-10 season is a good thing. They stopped the bleeding.

Back