What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Utah

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
Buffs are 2-2 since they last left Coors, but 12-3 overall is not a bad mark whatsoever. Utah's stock is down from where it was a few weeks ago, and neither team will be ranked for this game. It's on a Friday night and probably one of the best start times the team has all year. Even so, I'm not getting the sense that the public has completely bought in yet, and the students are on break.

Will be watching from winter park with a large group of buffs. Hope its full though. The boys deserve it.

If anybody wants to get any last-minute guesses in, the seat map is not looking all that good at this point. Though I think as of yesterday over 7500 tickets had been sold, not including students (per RK).

Paid attendance was 8,701, which honestly surprised me. It seemed like more.
Average of 10 guesses was 8,885.
Closest guess was Darth Snow by virtue of guessing 8,999.9.
Scotch also guessed 9,000 even.

Back