What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the next commit - July 26 edition

I thought @mdelpizzo_1 was trolling by putting Harris in the last two threads, because I couldn't think of a Harris we offered.

Then it finally hit me that he meant Jalen Harris (duh!) and I think he's a good choice. Yeah, he's a Zona legacy, but he's taken notice of the rise and our commits are after him.

I think we'll have to wait on this one

And Roddick seems intent on taking official visits

I thought @mdelpizzo_1 was trolling by putting Harris in the last two threads, because I couldn't think of a Harris we offered.

Then it finally hit me that he meant Jalen Harris (duh!) and I think he's a good choice. Yeah, he's a Zona legacy, but he's taken notice of the rise and our commits are after him.
Let's stick with him until we get him!

Seems like he would have taken the tweet down or at the very least not liked the post asking if we need to fire up the bat signal if he wasn't hinting at more news.

This may be something :)

I need the GIF of Edge right about now!
giphy.gif

Back