1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halftime osu 13 CU 3...your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Nov 15, 2008.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Dykes and walters out, scott not playing yet our boys are hanging in there 13-3.

That was a hell of a play by bryant on the td catch and run.

Crawford's dropped td hurts big time,another fg hits the crossbar.

Should be a 13-10 game right now but,goodman made a fg so there's a positive.

So many injuries and young players in but they are busting their asses off and giving everything they got.

Still a chance in the 2nd half,just wish crawford would quit dropping the ball,that 7 points is huge.

2. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Stilll ours for the taking....our boys need to want it......

3. BuffsRising

BuffsRising Well-Known Member

I am really pleased with the effort and the o line. We need a couple of big plays in the third quarter, but this is a pretty good showing. Hope Scott is ok for the corn.

4. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Here is my thought, that TD that they thought they scored should have been a touchback. He didn't have control of the ball from about the 2 yard line in and it hit the goal post while he was fumbling it around. Should have been our ball at the 20. No way he had "football possession" of that ball!

And I think hitting the upright is harder than getting the ball through the uprights... Should have got 4-5 pts for that 50 yarder.

Now I am worried we will start kicking it when it is 4th and short in the red zone.

5. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Tyler Hansen's style of play has rubbed off on Cody. Since when does #7 get positive rushing yards?

6. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Maybe since he was in danger of losing the starting job to someone who could get positive rushing yards?