What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Halfway done

Don't really agree on QB. We need a good one next year, but we definitely don't need another one this year. We could live without one next year I suppose, but I just think we should take one every single year because a lot of them burn out or transfer.

WR: I agree with you that we could do without 4 WRs this year, but I'm just going off of what AZ has reported at buffscoop that the coaches want another WR.

DB: Totally agree with you, safety lacks talent. We seem to have a lot of guys that aren't good enough for corner, but aren't really safeties either. We need play-making big hitters back there. Plus our depth is pretty weak. Harlos is probably a linebacker in the future, so we pretty much have Kyle Washington and Terrell Smith behind Polk and Perkins.

DL: I think we need 2 more, especially at DE. Also, Nembot was moved to OL so we definitely need some DEs this year.

I posted up before I found out about Nembot. I'm hoping (expecting, actually) that he'll be a good get for the OL. I don't think the staff would have shifted him if they didn't think he had real potential at tackle. Definitely frees up room for another DL recruit.

Guys, we need more than three WRs. At least a couple true freshmen are going to be playing next year in some role. This is the year to load up (4-5).

I suppose, it just seems like having 11 or 12 guys on scholarship at WR is a bit much. Then again, when 3 of them are non contributors.. I guess it matters less.

I posted up before I found out about Nembot. I'm hoping (expecting, actually) that he'll be a good get for the OL. I don't think the staff would have shifted him if they didn't think he had real potential at tackle. Definitely frees up room for another DL recruit.

I completely agree on Nembot. He's going to be a great tackle for us. The size would have been pretty funny to watch on DL, but there's probably a reason there really aren't any 6'8 DEs in the league.

After this year, we only have 3 DEs on the roster: Kasa, Parker, and CUD. I'd much rather that number be closer to 6 or 7.

I suppose, it just seems like having 11 or 12 guys on scholarship at WR is a bit much. Then again, when 3 of them are non contributors.. I guess it matters less.

We need help in the return game and on special teams in general. We lose a lot of the two deep after this season as well.

Um..syko.. I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just come right out with it; one of the Hawaiian DE's just committed to Stanford.

:wow: That's a suprise but no worries, plenty of good ones left. I'm more concerned with playmakers on offense and db's.

Um..syko.. I don't know how to tell you this, so I'll just come right out with it; one of the Hawaiian DE's just committed to Stanford.
NSD is not until Febuary....there could be hope, although I doubt it. I'd take Kirven though.

I hope Tyler Hansen turns it around because he looked pretty average last week in the first half of the game last week. If he doesn't put some points on the board for us this year I'm not sure we will land any recruits above 3 stars from here on out.

Back