1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halfway through

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2005
    Well 2-4 is not what most thought we would be, but I am seeing some very positive signs that just keep getting better each week. The last time we came out of a game with really nothing positive about was Toledo IMO, and since that game, the buffs have looked a little bit better in each game they've played since, and now all of a sudden they have gone from thinking of possible no win season to looking like they will be in the race for the Big 12 north. What a difference a QB can make, and it's not just this game, the defense and offense has shown improvement the last couple games.

This team can still make some noise! I don't think they're as bad as we thought after Toledo or as good as we thought before the season. I am excited to watch the second half. Where going 5-1 or 4-2 is not out of the question by any means.

Lets start it off with a nice road win next week!
  2. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

Sep 5, 2008
    I share your optimism but it did not have to take half a season to get this level of performance.
  3. Buttermaker

Buttermaker Active Member

Feb 1, 2008
    If I didn't have to look at how we got to 2-4, I would not be that surprised. 3-3 was a very real expectation at this point. Texas, WVU on the road and a ranked KU were very conceivable losses.
    Now we sit 2-4 but stole a game from KU. We could still get to 6, 7, dare I say 8 wins this season and that is would be a successful season in my eye.