What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Halloween Weekend Other Games Thread

He's been getting paid to talk and not think since he got into coaching.
DII has finally found something he's good at

Just turned to it ... in time to hear Dan say "ya gotta finish" in reference to having a good November in order to make a bowl game. It made me remember the KU game that got him canned. :bang:

The irony is delicious. :lol:

Minnesota is rolling over Indiana. I only mention this because when I first saw that IU was favored by 10 I had to go look it up because I thought they had the line backwards. I still don't get IU being favored in this game, let alone by 10, unless it had something to do with Kill taking a leave of absence. :huh:

Isn't that what they hired Hoke for? He's a Michigan man and would make them old school. I know sacks count for rushing but that is hilarious, #1 D or not.

Fahq, Navy has about 3 and change to put it in the zone. Win or lose on this drive. Watch, they will start throwing flags for ND.

I thought Gurley was gonna get that first but then he hesitated just a little too much. Ball is lucky that was only a dead-ball foul for taking his helmet off.

****, that really pisses me off. ND didn't deserve to win, lucky ****ers.

I should have warned you that's what was going to happen, which is why I never switched over for even a few seconds when I heard it was close in the 4th. There's always some lucky, miracle-type finish with a good dose of terrible officiating in ND's favor thrown in. And then some more luck just to be sure. :puke: :puke: :puke:

Minnesota is rolling over Indiana. I only mention this because when I first saw that IU was favored by 10 I had to go look it up because I thought they had the line backwards. I still don't get IU being favored in this game, let alone by 10, unless it had something to do with Kill taking a leave of absence. :huh:

Scratch that :lol:

Indiana somehow now leads this game after trailing 35-13 in the 3rd quarter. WTF?????

I should have warned you that's what was going to happen, which is why I never switched over for even a few seconds when I heard it was close in the 4th. There's always some lucky, miracle-type finish with a good dose of terrible officiating in ND's favor thrown in. And then some more luck just to be sure. :puke: :puke: :puke:
They are so ****ing lucky. Navy was running at will, ND couldn't stop them. Then they run a speed sweep type play but with a pitch, of course they **** it up when they haven't put it on the ground all damn day. Put them behind the chains, ball game. I have a feeling I'm gonna get more pissed off shortly.

Not to mention their dumbass kicker missed an extra point or they had a chance at 3.

I'm pissed and I didn't even watch a single play of that game! I just glanced at the box score and I see what you're saying about Navy running the ball so well, they had 5 guys with at least 48 yards rushing. 331 total

Hawkins makes BB look smart. TCU kicker misses the FG and Hawkins is all excited and repeats 2-3 times that "It was long enough, it was long enough." as if that matters on a FG try in overtime.

Typical Hawk, fail but find a meaningless element and try to convince people that it means you have done well.

Hawkins makes BB look smart. TCU kicker misses the FG and Hawkins is all excited and repeats 2-3 times that "It was long enough, it was long enough." as if that matters on a FG try in overtime.

Typical Hawk, fail but find a meaningless element and try to convince people that it means you have done well.

and the beauty of it is, I don't think it was long enough.

Back