What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Halloween Weekend Other Games Thread

Northwestern deserved that after the complete fail on 4th down which would have ended the game. Still sucks.

NW is snakebit this year. 0-5 in the B1G but have played almost everybody tough.

As someone once said ... "ya gotta finish."

I need to take a shower now. :huh:

Why do they always have a white guy nobody has ever heard of and the ball finds him? ****ing lucky bastards.

I hate nebraska, but here goes the story...

Before that play, my son asked if I would be happy if CU won tonight... I said yes, of course.

Would you be really happy if nebraska lost and CU won...? I said, "yes, of course, but if the cost of CU winning is nebraska hitting the Hail Mary coming up, then I hope he catches that ball."

Well, if the miracle happens tonight I expect to be showered with rep. :lol:

****....nothing ever breaks for me no ****ing hope aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh **** sparty **** notre lame and **** the fusker ****

They are so ****ing lucky. Navy was running at will, ND couldn't stop them. Then they run a speed sweep type play but with a pitch, of course they **** it up when they haven't put it on the ground all damn day. Put them behind the chains, ball game. I have a feeling I'm gonna get more pissed off shortly.

What also pisses me off about ND is that based on this performance or the Purdue game they should've lost to both ASU and Michigan State, and badly. Hell, even USC should've beat them if they didn't have a non-existent offense in that game.

So far, this football weekend really sucks. Mich gets rolled by MSU, Notre Dame sneaks by Navy, and Nubb pulls a Stewart/Westbrook and beats a deserving NW team. :bang:

And the thing is ... I know it's about to get even worse. :huh:

Good thing the Broncs have a bye.

Back