What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hansen/Suh

Has anybody seen a video clip anywhere of Hansen juking Suh right out of his jock and Suh falling flat on his face? A husker fan I know didn't see it and doesn't believe it happened.
:lol: who care's? it was one play and c-whoo still lost - BTW it was an incomplete pass. Did you invoice cu for your wife's stampede yet?

I agree Suh didn't look that impressive against us, but in one of their games he was like a one-man wrecking crew. In the span of a few minutes he sacked the QB and then just stood in the middle of the field, put his hands up, and intercepted the ball. I couldn't stand to watch. Sorry I don't remember which game it was--I was just flipping thru channels.

He didn't play a very good game against you guys, but he was double teamed quite a bit so I guess he did his part in some way. The game you're thinking about was the NU vs. Missery game.

or billy mays

billy-mays.jpg

HERE'S HOW TO ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys But Suh is a beast and very quick for his size but Hansen dodging him is no great feat to rest on.
Hansen made him eat dirt. That made me happy. Don't ****ing **** on the crumbs this season left for us asshole!

I thought he had a good game against us.

Remember, he's a DT. You don't usually expect big numbers from DTs. Sure, he's put some huge numbers up, but he played good.

5 tackles, 1 sack and a forced fumble. 2 QB hurries.

It was great to see Hansen juke him. Contrast that the Hawkins getting ran over by him last year...just another example of:

Hansen > Hawkins

I thought he had a good game against us.

Remember, he's a DT. You don't usually expect big numbers from DTs. Sure, he's put some huge numbers up, but he played good.

5 tackles, 1 sack and a forced fumble. 2 QB hurries.

He played well, so did Miller. It was a good battle. But the announcers went all Brett Farve on Suh. Every time he lined up and was able to even get within 30 yards of the play they would spend 5 minutes blowing him. To sum: played well, but not as well as the announcers would have led you to believe.

I agree Suh didn't look that impressive against us, but in one of their games he was like a one-man wrecking crew. In the span of a few minutes he sacked the QB and then just stood in the middle of the field, put his hands up, and intercepted the ball. I couldn't stand to watch. Sorry I don't remember which game it was--I was just flipping thru channels.

mizzou i believe....but he has been dominant all year. not as much against KSU and CU...but he is still the real deal

mizzou i believe....but he has been dominant all year. not as much against KSU and CU...but he is still the real deal

Combined stats for those two games:

14 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 1 FF, 2 pass breakups, 3 QB hurries

I don't know about dominant, but those are impressive numbers for a DT.

Back