What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hansen Under the Bus?

2HellNback

Please do not tear me apart, but the way I read it... He's blaming TH without actually saying his name.

http://www.kstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=400&ATCLID=204820355

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]On poor performance this week...
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"We talked about this a lot every week. Games can come down to four or five plays you have to make. We had two turnovers, one on offense and one on special teams that hurt us a bunch. We really never got into any rhythm until the very last drive. K-State was good in special teams and it helps when we turn it over."[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] On poor performance after big win last week...
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"That's the nature of this conference, you have to get yourself up every week and getting going and not get caught up in the way you win or loss, which I don't think the guys did."[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]On not being able to establish the running game...
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"We know they are a good team. We would love to be able to run the ball more. If we would have been able to get a few more good throws and done a few more things that way and it would have opened up the running game a little bit and that would have been able to help us."[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]On poor performance after first drive...
"We just weren't making a lot of plays. There was a combination of things that really ruined our continuity."
[/FONT]

How come it was never "a few more throws" when the Prince was the starting QB.

he means the very last drive where KSU was basically playing prevent and giving us the underneath stuff.

Another gift wrapped win for our opponent on the road. Hawk's staff and himself make it too easy.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"K-State was good in special teams and it helps when we turn it over."[/FONT]

K-State was good on special teams? How about we were just awful?

I'm just going to keep repeating this, because I'm certain it is true.

Dan Hawkins is 100% certain that Cody is the best quarterback on the team.

Therefore, he will meddle with the situation to Cody's advantage and make comments to the press to Cody's advantage.

It would not surprise me at all if that TH only got a chance in the first place because of booster/AD pressure.

I know this is not in any way Cody's fault and most here share my love of his effort and work ethic. But I hope if Cody somehow starts or gets into the game vs Mizzou for some other reason than injury, than the crowd just unleashes on Coach Hawk. I normally don't boo, but I will be loud and pissed if that happens.

When is the OL going to catch any blame? Johnson has done nothing with these guys. Solder and miller are supposed to be all-world and they have been very average. The rest get blown off the ball. No time to pass and the only runs they get is when speedy improvises and makes most of his yds on his own.

I'm guess I'm surprised people are all that shocked about what happened today. Did you really think Cody was not going to see meaningful playing time again?

I'm guess I'm surprised people are all that shocked about what happened today. Did you really think Cody was not going to see meaningful playing time again?

Honestly, yes. I truly thought that Cody's days as QB at CU were done.

Nice that we have our head coach using CU's football program as a toy for his son.

I can not believe that this is being tolerated at what is supposed to be a big time program.

It is embarrassing.

This is exactly what I thought was gonna happen. Last drive we were in rhythm my ass.

By rhythm did he mean he was in a rhythm of throwing near-pick (sixes?)? Cody threw what was given to him because KSU was letting up. Easy as that.

Let Hansen play in garbage time and we'll see his stat line go up too.

I dont even know where to begin. I POS muthafuka should have been fired last year after the KU game. He is a complete phukin moron who has run down our program and has made us a laughing stock way worse than the pseudo-scandal w/ Barnett. NO phukin way this is an improvement. I'm not saying barnett should have been kept around, but this asshole should've been fired long ago. The only way CU will win again and respectable is when this clown is gone!! Bohn needs to strike now, he's going to lose alot more money with empty seats than he will by keeping shietface around. Grow some balls and show the the fans, the players, the students, the recruits, the CFB world than you are serious about fielding a good BiG XII team.

I'm not buying schite else CU until this asshole is gone.

Please do not tear me apart, but the way I read it... He's blaming TH without actually saying his name.

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"We talked about this a lot every week. Games can come down to four or five plays you have to make. We had two turnovers, one on offense and one on special teams that hurt us a bunch. We really never got into any rhythm until the very last drive. K-State was good in special teams and it helps when we turn it over."[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] On poor performance after big win last week...
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"That's the nature of this conference, you have to get yourself up every week and getting going and not get caught up in the way you win or loss, which I don't think the guys did."[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]On not being able to establish the running game...
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"We know they are a good team. We would love to be able to run the ball more. If we would have been able to get a few more good throws and done a few more things that way and it would have opened up the running game a little bit and that would have been able to help us."[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]On poor performance after first drive...
"We just weren't making a lot of plays. There was a combination of things that really ruined our continuity."
[/FONT]

How come it was never "a few more throws" when the Prince was the starting QB.
I think you're making something out of nothing. While he is correct about those things I don't see it as blaming Hansen, just stating his opinion on the offense. While I think Hansen is and will be a major improvement over Cody, the whole O has to step it up. The o-line has to pass protect and open holes for the running game and our WRs have to get open and catch the ball and stop the penalties and turnovers!!!

I think you're making something out of nothing. While he is correct about those things I don't see it as blaming Hansen, just stating his opinion on the offense. While I think Hansen is and will be a major improvement over Cody, the whole O has to step it up. The o-line has to pass protect and open holes for the running game and our WRs have to get open and catch the ball and stop the penalties and turnovers!!!

The OL has been awful for both qb's. Then again, you keep playing musical OL every week you get this kind of play.

My hope was that Hansen would indeed be the guy once the change was made. Realistically, I expected to see Cody play at least once more this season to "shake things up".

This is where I'm at with this coaching staff: if the coaches have the choice of making a "logical, well-reasoned decision" versus "horrifyingly stupid decision", they will pick the latter every single time.

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]

Has anyone else noticed we seem to hear that a lot?

My hope was that Hansen would indeed be the guy once the change was made. Realistically, I expected to see Cody play at least once more this season to "shake things up".

This is where I'm at with this coaching staff: if the coaches have the choice of making a "logical, well-reasoned decision" versus "horrifyingly stupid decision", they will pick the latter every single time.

This staff would have had the 94 team going 4-8.

Reactions: SBG

Dude, Tyler sucked today. What do you want?

so did cody. what's your point.

They asked Tyler to burn his rs and he did. Then they give him 3 quarters before they yank him. It's ****in bull****.

Dude, cody has sucked for 3 years but never got pulled. They made the decision to pull hansen's redshirt. Stick with him for more than 1 and a half games. Cody came in and threw 2 picks, your point?

Dude, cody has sucked for 3 years but never got pulled. They made the decision to pull hansen's redshirt. Stick with him for more than 1 and a half games. Cody came in and threw 2 picks, your point?

:lol: great minds

Stick with the ****ing QB so the coaching staff has some ****ing credibility. For ****'s sake, Coach Dan made a big deal about he sticks by his QB. It is complete bull****, he sticks by Cody. We did not even see six ****ing full quarters of Hansen before Cody was brought in again. Did the coaching staff honestly expect Hansen would not struggle some, particularly on the road? We keep hearing about Hansen's lack of experience. No ****-they play him enough for him to get meaningful experience! Tyler deserves the same to fail that Cody got, but he will not get it. That is completely ****ed up. This coaching staff is completely ****ing incompetent and has no credibility. Also, glad to see Cody did so well today. Again. This is a ****ing joke. ****, where's the Tylenol?

Anyone who attacks Cody is a complet moronic asshole. Sorry, but you are. This has nothing to do with Cody. He is probably the best we have. Assholes.

Anyone who attacks Cody is a complet moronic asshole. Sorry, but you are. This has nothing to do with Cody. He is probably the best we have. Assholes.

Glad to see you can attack Tyler, but precious Cody is off-limits.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Man your act is growing tiresome.

Quit attacking Tyler you moronic asshole.

4032694134_da4d71a0a3.jpg

Back