1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Butch Jones's Faux Pas Caused Everyone' Brain to get stuck on "Stoopid"?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by WizzersGhost, Dec 6, 2012.

1. WizzersGhost

WizzersGhost Banned BANNED

CU and Bohn f**ked-up this and CU and Bohn f**ked-up that.....Denver Post caused this and that.....People get a hold of yourselves!

One guy changed his mind! Big Deal, who cares in the long run? The guy, Jones, alone, really comes out looking like a fool (unless he had some ulterior motive for which again, only HE is to blame).

He screwed CU, his agent, his UC kids, CU's kids, everybody! You don't fly your wife out to meet the other wives unless its a "done deal". It was an oral agreement that Jones made in principle, then reneged on, simple as that.

Time to move on and get behind the guy who wants and takes the job, whoever it is.

2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

It's probably best if you quit while you are behind.

3. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

Hey, WG, I just heard a crazy rumor that George Solich might be a big CU donor. I don't believe it, though.

4. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Everything you post I read it as though you're yelling at me.

5. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Can't we all enjoy going crazy?

[​IMG]

6. The Ogre

The Ogre Club Member Club Member

Maybe some of you are boning Bohn's secretary and have the inside scoop, but WG's guess sounds plausible enough. From here on, I'll consider believing half of what MB says on record, and none of what anyone else "scoops". The whole thing is fun, though - in a s & m sort of way.