What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Has Hawk lost this team and is all progress lost?

super. :thumbsup:

in addition to lashing out like a squalling child, you demonstrate that you are also having sexual issues. tell you what: leave me out of your need for ass. thanks.

Yeah, your post and others using 'retard" " for christ sakes" is real mature.

The last ass I would ever want is yours trust me.

Syko is the classic parent in the bleachers screaming at the coach for taking out his kid. Everyone else can see the boy sucks, but to the parent his boy is Peyton Manning. Every HS has one of those parents. They throw a hissyfit whenever things don't go their way. They want immediate results, they don't care about the effort or hours that go into running a program. And if they don't get what they want, they make everyone around them completely miserable.

Everyone else good one. Looks like many agree WITH me. I haven't called for hawk's head yet,are you stalking those posters?

You still won't address the main point, cu won 6 games last year, I thought 7 wins for this season wasn't too much to ask but as usual,you get all bent out of shape for a simple question.

I know we're young,I know losing miller and max and other OL damaged our offense.

But, you have shown me the light, no more complaining from me the rest of the season, what happens,happens. My bitching won't win us anymore games and it's useless getting so ticked off about something that I have no control over.

I hope you're being sarcastic. I don't think I can take anything you say seriously after a post like that.

FSU does NOT have a **** ton more talent than we do right now. CU wouldn't win 7 games with Minnesota's schedule.

FSU has played 22 true freshmen. Minnesota has played 14. CU? CU has played 9.

Seriously, visiting ESPN regularly, and having a subscription to Scout and Rivals doesn't qualify you to talk about football.

Go read this book:

Amazon.com: Football for Dummies, Second Edition: Howie Long, John Czarnecki: Books

Then come back and we'll talk deeper football strategy.

:smile2:

Wow this post really exploded since last night.

People have a right to be upset. I know I'm regularly watching this team, but then one day I sat and watched 6 games at a sports bar within the same sitting (Auburn/Vandy-USC/Oregon-CU/Texas-Ohio State/Wisconsin-End of FSU/Miami-End of Kentucky/Alabama) and out of 12 teams, only one looked slow and out of their league:

Colorado

It's then I concluded I'll take what I can get from this team this season. And I stopped being mad. You can't will a team to victory when the talent and organization simply isn't there. CU has put a lot of freshman out to play, but none of them are of AJ Green's caliber or Julio Jones or Dwayne Bowers. They're guys that should be redshirting (Curtis Cunningham sit your ass down), but b/c of a lack of talent and depth they've been pushed into a prime time position and it shows on the scoreboard.

You wanna be mad at collins for the gameplan? Texas and Oklahoma State showed what you had to do (rush your line and press the receivers with the back 7 or 8) Just one problem: CU doesn't have the players to get that done. And not only that, it doesn't appear to me that Brandison is all that up to snuff on teaching his players different pass rushing techniques.

So you then say blitz! Well CU's not that good in disguising what they do (and they're slow as well) and considering the guy that was quarterbacking....they may have done that 100 point thing. Did you see when Washington ran over Jeff Smart? It's a mismatch in talent and ability.

There's a new breed of athlete that is out now. They're tall, they have thick long legs and longs arms and can run and accelerate with the fastest of players (Think Sergio Kindle of Texas). They have a overabundance of testosterone and have a nasty disposition on the field.

CU needs these types of players if they want to compete. They'll have to go to the South to get that done.

Yeah, your post and others using 'retard" " for christ sakes" is real mature.

The last ass I would ever want is yours trust me.

zero for two. that is a damn ****ty record. let's review the play by play:

1. i did not use the word "retard". though you may well be.
2. i did not use the word "christ". i even pointed out once that i hadn't. for the SECOND time in correction, i said for "f-u-c-k's" sake. cry to jesus about it.

as for the last, if my ass is not what you are wanting, a simple suggestion would be to not bring it up. let us be absolutely clear that the only person who chose to do that is you. unnecessarily so, i might add.

in summation, you are going to have to get jolly with yourself.

Everyone else good one. Looks like many agree WITH me. I haven't called for hawk's head yet,are you stalking those posters?

why not have a big :cry: over it? that has to date been SO productive.

buffsyko said:
My bitching won't win us anymore games and it's useless getting so ticked off about something that I have no control over.

are you serious? oh noes! i thought the bitchfest was the primary ingredient to the karma necessary to change things. i thought that everyone on the board was enchanted with it.

shucky-darns.

zero for two. that is a damn ****ty record. let's review the play by play:

1. i did not use the word "retard". though you may well be.

in summation, you are going to have to get jolly with yourself.
Hilarious, another "retard" comment, it's quite impressive, really.

I'll apologize for my comment to you,just to end this ****ing worthless bickering.

I hope you're being sarcastic. I don't think I can take anything you say seriously after a post like that.

FSU does NOT have a **** ton more talent than we do right now. CU wouldn't win 7 games with Minnesota's schedule.

FSU has played 22 true freshmen. Minnesota has played 14. CU? CU has played 9.

Seriously, visiting ESPN regularly, and having a subscription to Scout and Rivals doesn't qualify you to talk about football.

Go read this book:

Amazon.com: Football for Dummies, Second Edition: Howie Long, John Czarnecki: Books

Then come back and we'll talk deeper football strategy.

Someone should send that book to CU's coaching staff. Hell, Bobby Bouche and the Mud Dawgs could beat CU right now.

My my, how we have lowered our expectations. :huh:

Hilarious, another "retard" comment, it's quite impressive, really.

I'll apologize for my comment to you,just to end this ****ing worthless bickering.

what is impressive is someone lecturing about class (maturity) who had last talked about ass. the same person who would censor others about "christ" (who had yet to show up in the post) yet who has f-u-c-k in his avatar.

yeah. that is the opinion that i am going to worry about. :huh:

why not have a big :cry: over it? that has to date been SO productive.

Then stop :cry: over posters a bit upset over a 58-0 loss.Are you that sensitive to criticism toward coaches?

are you serious? oh noes! i thought the bitchfest was the primary ingredient to the karma necessary to change things. i thought that everyone on the board was enchanted with it.

shucky-darns.

No more,you and others have shown me the light, support good or bad and We as fans are "entitled" nothing.

GO HAWK GO BUFFS

You wanna be mad at collins for the gameplan? Texas and Oklahoma State showed what you had to do (rush your line and press the receivers with the back 7 or 8) Just one problem: CU doesn't have the players to get that done. And not only that, it doesn't appear to me that Brandison is all that up to snuff on teaching his players different pass rushing techniques.

This.

The book on Missouri is one sentence long. CU has to know what needed to be done in order to win. But they must have known that they didn't have the athletes to do it, so we got the "sit back and keep everything in front of you" defense. Essentially, it's the exact same scheme CU employed last year against Missouri, with the exact same results. Even if they know they don't have the players to execute the gameplan, I feel that they have to make the attempt. To do otherwise gives up the game before you step on the field, which is what happened. CU lost that game before kickoff. :huh:

what is impressive is someone lecturing about class who had last talked about ass. the same person who worries about christ who has f-u-c-k in his avatar.

yeah. that is the opinion that i am going to worry about. :huh:

I'm worried about christ? I apologized for my comment and you keep going. :rolleyes:

Ignoring each others posts would be best.

This.

The book on Missouri is one sentence long. CU has to know what needed to be done in order to win. But they must have known that they didn't have the athletes to do it, so we got the "sit back and keep everything in front of you" defense.

That's the only part of the game that I felt that the coaching staff had any control over and failed to put the players in the best position to win. If you watched, I think (and I may stand to be corrected on this) the only time that Mizzou went 3 and out ALL GAME was right after the second half when CU was consistantly using a 5 man rush. Daniel got a MAJOR case of happy feet and was far less accurate than he had been to that point, and then the very next MU drive we were back to rushing 3.

And to all of those people who are bringing up FSU playing a ton of freshman, nearly ALL of those true freshman played during the suspensions and very few have played since then. with regards to our schedule vs. Minnesota's, the buffs would be AT WORST 6-2 with that schedule.

what happened to ignoring each other's posts? is that advice you dispense but don't heed?

it seems consistent, at least. :rolleyes:

My response was to BUFFWINGS post, are you Buffwings? Was your handle anywhere in that post to BUFFWINGS? :confused:

Quite an ego you got there,I apologized, you blew it off so I could care less.

I may respond to a post by boulder buff, you aren't him too are you? :lol:

My response was to BUFFWINGS post, are you Buffwings? Was your handle anywhere in that post to BUFFWINGS? :confused:

Quite an ego you got there,I apologized, you blew it off so I could care less.

I may respond to a post by boulder buff, you aren't him too are you? :lol:

are you claiming you were not bitching about being - how did you put it? stalked?

it was fairly clear what you were talking about. i am damn tired of your crying about everything, including having your words rammed down your throat. if you are going to ignore posts, get on with it already.

Chill out guys...Mizzou is a dangerous offensive team.

Your offense is a little lackluster but you guys run the same 10 plays over and over. I hardly think it's DH....look more at the hearts of your players....they just don't care.

And you give up way to easily. Hell...we gave 20 points to baylor and were down by two possessions for more than half of that game. You gotta keep chuggin along.

are you claiming you were not bitching about being - how did you put it? stalked?

it was fairly clear what you were talking about. i am damn tired of your crying about everything, including having your words rammed down your throat. if you are going to ignore posts, get on with it already.

I'm ignoring you and you keep posting, i'm tired of you crying about posters here who don't agree with you. Who are you to tell anyone what they were posting about? The post wasn't addressed to you so get over yourself.:lol:

My avatar is perfect for a person such as yourself.

Ignore please.

Chill out guys...Mizzou is a dangerous offensive team.

Your offense is a little lackluster but you guys run the same 10 plays over and over. I hardly think it's DH....look more at the hearts of your players....they just don't care.

And you give up way to easily. Hell...we gave 20 points to baylor and were down by two possessions for more than half of that game. You gotta keep chuggin along.

How are you one of the most rational people on this board right now???????

The end is near. I gotta go find some alcohol and a girl to bang before the comet hits me.

I'm ignoring you and you keep posting, i'm tired of you crying about posters here who don't agree with you. Who are you to tell anyone what they were posting about? The post wasn't addressed to you so get over yourself.:lol:

My avatar is perfect for a person such as yourself.

Ignore please.

you keep quoting me. then you claim you are ignoring me. classic. :lol:

how about this? i will try a bit of pre-emptive syko "get over yourself" blather. hey chilly - syko has a nonexistent penis. just so everyone is ABSOLUTELY clear, that comment was addressed to chilly.

"ignore please". :rofl:

Hey buffwings, don't ya just hate women who can't shut the F*** up?

I'm not sure but, some woman on this board has penis envy:lol::lol::lol:

awkward_turtle.jpg

Here we go again, many people are ticked and yet we single me out. BRING IT, you can call me whatever the f**K you want,I can handle it.

Look around, many feel the same. I asked for 1 more win and you act like I killed someone,1 effing win!

I asked for 1 more win too, maybe two, but then we got killed on academic casualties, injuries, people quitting the team (we reallly needed Celestine and Simas this year) and teams I thought we would beat like OSU and NU now look like distant chances for wins. The OL losses is just killing us. To think of this line with MTM, Fattagi (sp?), Iltis, Miller added to Solder and Girthy--- well, it is hard to imagine. We would look so much different than we do now.

Hey buffwings, don't ya just hate women who can't shut the F*** up?

I'm not sure but, some woman on this board has penis envy:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Dude, my wife was reading over my shoulder, and that's exactly what she just said. She said, "that's why guys dont like talking football with women, they dont know when to STFU"

They just keep it going and going and going....

:thumbsup:

May I remind people to do as I say, not as I do...

Don't get down in the mud to argue with a pig, all it does is get you just as muddy as the pig.

I think Hawkins has lost this team.

I think the team gave up. How can one blame them. They saw the 3 man rush scheme as total bull****.

One has to figure that this team lost their sanity when it was 14-0 with 11:34 to go in the 1st.

Hawk needs to stop with this whole zen philosophy and start being a hardass on his results and get new coordinators on both sides of the ball.

Back