What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Has Hawk lost this team and is all progress lost?

**** you! :smile2:
That's the best part. The tension and emotions that come out on this board has passed the slow work days wonderfully.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOm9Oe-q8_Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOm9Oe-q8_Y[/ame]

**** you, You mother****ers. I'm ****ing proud of you!

I wish we could throw a nice tailgate party paying for every foul language word we use in here.

:drink2:

Unsigned negative rep alert. Hmmm... I wonder who it could be?

Well, don't look my way,I think that BS is lame,if you have a problem with a post let people know who you are.

I know I rub some people the wrong way with my posts, no problem,everyone has their cause and reason for the buffs getting back, enjoy some of the smack talk here.

:lol: Someone got owned today, all the positive rep and feedback tells me others have had to deal with this BS.....:thumbsup:

Seriously? People are giving you positive reps for your continued bs? I for one am tired of it.

Unsigned negative rep alert. Hmmm... I wonder who it could be?

Oh no, I just got a **** off neg rep. Hmmmmmm, I wonder who it could be?

:lol:

Did I miss any? :lol:

Saw some of the sites where your honored brethren made the 82nd Airborne Division a household name, in Normandy earlier this week.

Outstanding, you're a lucky person. I got to go aboard an aircraft carrier a few years back, the shear size of that ship was just unreal.

Much respect for the navy,much respect.

Hawkins... Heh heh..... YEa... IT's weird.... Every where any of us look this year there's a problem....
O-
Quarterback- Too easy.... ugh.. weve tried 3 q's mmo...
Running back- Thank god for Stewart.... UGh. DS. Definitally an In between the tackles guy!.. Chris Brown Esk, But without the Exp or Development level. And without the LNIE
Oline- Ha! .. yea.. Man i miss Maiva... I wonder what happened to him. Ryan miller prolly has the talent.. Just not the attitude.. In fact i really want a good size nasty Oline.. Hence Maiva..
Recievers- Lost Kendrick Some how.. Seeing a trend..? Losing lots o Talent for reasons that never seem to come out. We can't get the ball to the RECIEVER we have...
Tight End- ... uh what tight end.. From suspensions to blah blah.. None really have presence on the field.? You know.?
DEFENSE
De lIne-
NO Pass Rush!! Arg.... No Depth though as well... I'm sure that plays a factor into how much they can sprint after all these quarterbacks in the shotgun that everybody runs...
DEnds.- Eh. Other than an Inability to get IN. Their ok... Which is not nearly enough to compete in the big 12
Corners- NO PLAYMAKERS... Not one.. Randomly one will step up and have a great game. But none have game in/out speed or capacity to be gamebreakers at this piont.
Safety- Here i can breath a lil... if ONLY because Ryan walters makes me feel warm and fuzzy almost EVERY time he hits somebody.. I heard about him maybe being on our staff by hawkins. I would LOVE that.
Linebackers= UGH!!! OMG they are atrocious this year. They miss holes. Are SLOW to react. I doubt i've seen a good hit from ANY.. The only thing i've seen from them is an occasional pass rush.
Special Teams
Returns- WOot For Smith.. Poop for hands though.. He needs some meat to protect himself and the ball.
Kicker.. - Don't even talk about it .. seriously..

phuck you and the horse you rode in on. You're the complete douchebag. DH didnt create the football program, he took it over moron. So yes the CEO analogy fits, and yes CEOs get fired after 3 yrs after they take over another company. So YES I expect progress after 3 yrs, I dont give a **** that you think it should be 4+yrs. A person who doesnt agree with you isnt stupid because it isnt what you want to hear. I dont call other people idots because they dont agree with me, but you POS's sure like to call someone out if their opinions differ.

You brought up DH's nuts, I stated I have never been all over them, nor will I ever be "all over them" even though they do seem to be the focus of YOUR attention.

Either way, I dont give a crap what you think you worthless turdbag. Go bother someone else phucker. :finger2:

Changing curse words so that the censor doesn't get it--weak. I'm assuming you flunked the SAT analogy section because even your rebuttal doesn't make sense. I feel bad for calling you an idiot when you really are a retard. If you don't think DH had to start from scratch when he took over then I want what you're smoking. Feel free to twist my post and come back with some lame argument, ****er.

It sure isn't ladyblaise. He was probably off to work throwing down sheetrock.

Yeah, you got it. You know her. :rolleyes:

I have met her several times, she is a peice of work--loves to argue lots and is as fiesty in person as she is here. But she is a girl, she is married to UBT, and is a grade school teacher. Argue with her, disagree with her, but enough with calling her a guy. Grow up. Most of the main posters here have met her many times at tailgates-- her and UBT and been to my house.

Now I do think she missed her calling as a military drill instructor....she would kick ass in that I think!:smile2:

Changing curse words so that the censor doesn't get it--weak. I'm assuming you flunked the SAT analogy section because even your rebuttal doesn't make sense. I feel bad for calling you an idiot when you really are a retard. If you don't think DH had to start from scratch when he took over then I want what you're smoking. Feel free to twist my post and come back with some lame argument, ****er.

How old are you? 12? STFU.

Last edited:
Saw some of the sites where your honored brethren made the 82nd Airborne Division a household name, in Normandy earlier this week.

Outstanding, you're a lucky person. I got to go aboard an aircraft carrier a few years back, the shear size of that ship was just unreal.

Much respect for the navy,much respect.

Much respect for ALL those that serve or who have served. :thumbsup:

Back