What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Has Hawk lost this team and is all progress lost?

Now I do think she missed her calling as a military drill instructor....she would kick ass in that I think!

I am not too sure of that. The point of a drill instructor is to break people down and then build them back up. Not scare the ****tards in the group to death by heart attack and skiboot. :smile2:

Lady is a male?

I suppose it is not out of the realm of possibility. If we could figure out a way to replace an entire chromosome in the genetic makeup after destroying an existing one. One of my X's would need to go. I just don't see the point of accepting the ugly Y chromosome.

What is going on here is that one poster has a tendency to get owned by 12 year olds, and feels the need to advertise that fact. And apparently another feels that he can only get owned by a man. I conclude he feels owned, and that I therefore must be man. It should be noted that maladaptive reasoning of this magnitude is rare in this day and age. It is the closest thing to the Medieval mind that we have today. I think that these posters should be preserved for scientific research. :smile:

Much respect for ALL those that serve or who have served.

:woot: :yeahthat:

Why? Do you get owned by other 12 year olds?

:lol:

Back