What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Has The Team Quit ? If So Who Should Be Fired ?

New moral dilemma I haven't encountered - do we root for USC and Oregon to hang 90 on us so that Bohn is forced to act?

Too bad Chip Kelly is a classy dude. Now Kiffin on the other hand I think may "help us out."

New moral dilemma I haven't encountered - do we root for USC and Oregon to hang 90 on us so that Bohn is forced to act?

Too bad Chip Kelly is a classy dude. Now Kiffin on the other hand I think may "help us out."
You must not have been around for the 2010 season....

http://collegefootball.scout.com/2/1230696.html

SIAP, but for those clamoring for JE to be canned after this season, Pete Fiutak seems to predict that it will happen fwiw.

I have never heard of Pete Fiutak before. However, if reports like these continue it will become increasingly difficult for Embree and Co. to recruit. If public perception is that Embree will be fired in the offseason the negative recruiting will go into beast mode.

You must not have been around for the 2010 season....

No, I've been here... But then it seemed that the dilemma was centered more around rooting for the team to lose vs. winning. Now it's foregone conclusion that we will lose, and it's about whether we root for the other team to run up the score or not. Subtle difference, but different nevertheless.

So, what's worse, players who lose their drive during an overwhelming defeat and seem, to freshman Crawley, to 'quit', or 'fans' who tout their allegiance to CU and totally quit by walking out of games and then smearing their players and coaches on boards like this. It's great reading the attacks on the players and coaches, that contain comments about how the public's perception of CU is hurting recruiting. I'll ask a repeat question: how many of you walk out on your kids' games and trash them and their teammates, 'cause they aren't doing well? I know, that's different, because you love your kids and CU is just....

IMHO, lots of jerks on these boards.

Go Buffs

Can you direct me to any personal attacks on players and coaches that are occurring on Allbuffs? I would like to make sure those posts are getting moderated, and it is against the terms of service.

Or are you just saying that legitimate criticism is attacking players and coaches?

CU2x did not go with the laughable patriotism metaphor this time, instead he mentions youth sports in a post about college football. Yikes.

So, what's worse, players who lose their drive during an overwhelming defeat and seem, to freshman Crawley, to 'quit', or 'fans' who tout their allegiance to CU and totally quit by walking out of games and then smearing their players and coaches on boards like this. It's great reading the attacks on the players and coaches, that contain comments about how the public's perception of CU is hurting recruiting. I'll ask a repeat question: how many of you walk out on your kids' games and trash them and their teammates, 'cause they aren't doing well? I know, that's different, because you love your kids and CU is just....

Go Buffs

Lol I like how the coaches or players can't be criticized according to you

They should be commended for trying an taken out for ice cream after the loss. I'm trying to get a participation trophy made for DiStephano, but I can'f find a little brass guy for the top of the trophy that's big enough for a likeness.

and we're not the only ones struggling with this (worth the read)

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/2012...econd-place-finish-in-2012-red-river-shootout

Or this one:

http://www.barkingcarnival.com/2012...is-Mack-Brown-resignation-fire-Texas-football

a well-reasoned (relatively speaking) stance on why a coach with a 141-39 record needs to go. Embree is 4-15.

My 4-year old gave an embarrassing performance during duck-duck-goose. I left early and made him walk home alone.

Go Buffs
So I am supposed to love CU as much as my kids?

Back