1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has there been any Recruiting Official Visits lately?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by TheEvilBeak, Nov 1, 2010.

1. TheEvilBeak

TheEvilBeak Member

Wouldn't that be a telling sign of whether or not Hawk is gone at the end of the season??

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I think there are typically 1 or 2 at the home games. Obviously no official visits on road games (i.e. no recruiting news for this past weekend)

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

We already know he is gone, Beak. That's not really part of the discussion these days. It's an open secret from the AD.

As far as recruiting, visits have been very limited. And the only prospects seem to be coming from guys that could potentially be retained by the next head coach.

4. Gramburglar

Gramburglar Literally has hundreds of dollars Club Member

I am not really sure where to post this but it has become a concern of mine as of late. In this recruiting cycle the OL recruiting appears very thin. I do not put too much in rivals/scout/espn recruiting info but they typically have a good beat on who schools are in touch with and who has scholarship offers. On all three there are only a hand full of uncommitted O-linemen holding CU offers. I know that the first man out the door behind Hawk is DJ but still whoever is the coach most likely to be retained needs to get some O-linemen under scholarship or we will see the same depth struggles that were inherited by Dan.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I share your concern. Since Alex Lewis is grayshirting from last year, we at least have 1 guy coming in with the 2011 class.

I'm hopeful that a new coach people are excited for would be able to flip Brendon Austin off Stanford or Marc Mustoe off UCLA. Harbaugh may leave and, frankly, UCLA shouldn't be that hard to recruit against since they suck and the Weasel has never done a good job of developing OLs.