What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hat...

Funny - I was so impressed with this dude's dreads (and the fact that a peacenik hippie was at a ****kicking football game) that I snapped this photo @ the K State game this year.

efnfj6.jpg

Wait; I thought the Gridiron Bash got cancelled?

AdamDuritz.jpg

I'll be up at the UMC buying some notebooks and I'll poke around and see if they have any.

Explain that to my professor dag nabbit!

Well, obviously with the exception of Mick and Jim Diekmann, your prof is like all other profs at our wonderful alma mater....AN IDOT! Seriously, a BLUE NOTEBOOK?!!:wtf:

I saw a kid with one at the airport today. If I see him on the way back on friday, I'll ask him where he got it, :lol:

You find the hat yet?

Is this a reasonable substitute?
http://compare.ebay.com/like/250375...f63ac39&itemid=250375566643&ff4=263602_309572

She's mis-named it, (put "State" in the name) but it's a buffs jester hat.
eBayISAPI.dll

"Colorado State Buffs Fleece Jester hat NEW"
buff jester hat.jpg

Also noted in the description that she makes them custom, so keep that in mind if it's close but not quite right.
This is a child's version she makes. I can see the chin strap being a handy thing on cold days to keep the hat tight around their little faces.

eBayISAPI.dll
buff jester hat childs.jpg linky to ebay

Back