What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

hate the rams, but have to tip your hat

You're probably right. I'm not a csu fan, but I have no problem congratulating them on their success. Also I was talking about the school not the roster.

I would think a person over say, 25, should have outgrown their need to run down others, in order to feel better about themselves

Is there a nickname for Bobo yet, or should we just use Sparkles again?

Morons like burrito can't figure out that laughing at the guy who beat you up, is laughing at yourself. CSU is mostly Colorado kids, who deserve some support.

Talk about a guy being a flaming arsehole - burritos the boy!
Not much of a reader, huh?

So if five NFL-quality players are leaving CSU, we can just chalk that up as a win, right?
:popcorn:

My kid went up to FC for the weekend and ended up having a couple of drinks with Avila. As much as it pains me to say this, my kid said Avila is a great guy. We're meeting with our attorney tomorrow to rewrite our will.

My kid went up to FC for the weekend and ended up having a couple of drinks with Avila. As much as it pains me to say this, my kid said Avila is a great guy. We're meeting with our attorney tomorrow to rewrite our will.
Why?

Collaborating with the enemy. No, honestly, we and they love to rip each other, but when it all boils down to it, most of the players are pretty good kids. My kid was giving him **** about a crazy shot he made against us and he was laughing about it and sort of admitting it was pretty lucky. Of course, I can't remember the shot in question. Maybe a hook or something.

:lol:

You're probably right. I'm not a csu fan, but I have no problem congratulating them on their success. Also I was talking about the school not the roster.

I would think a person over say, 25, should have outgrown their need to run down others, in order to feel better about themselves

I can't stand their fans and they trash CU all the time. Don't need to run them down to feel better, not in anyway, shape or form. ***** csu

I can't stand their fans and they trash CU all the time. Don't need to run them down to feel better, not in anyway, shape or form. ***** csu

I think this is the only thing syko and I agree on

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back