What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hate to link to netbuffs, but....

Sounds like he is preparing to distance himself from Hawkins when (and if, I suppose, but it's pretty academic at this point) he is shown the door.

Yeah, sounds exactly like that. Looks like lots of others heard it as well....VERY intersting. First time, outside of speculation, we've seen there maybe trouble in Paradise.:thumbsup:

Tangentially, I think that if/when Hawkins is shown the door, the 10 wins guarantee/remark/motivational speech/whatever we are calling it these days will be pointed to as a sort of nail in the coffin or significant contributor to his downfall. Personally, I would be just as mad about this season had the comment never been made.

Did anybody else hear this interview?

It is very interesting that the athletic director would take to the public airways and tell people who is going to play QB, etc.

Tangentially, I think that if/when Hawkins is shown the door, the 10 wins guarantee/remark/motivational speech/whatever we are calling it these days will be pointed to as a sort of nail in the coffin or significant contributor to his downfall. Personally, I would be just as mad about this season had the comment never been made.

Exactement!!

It's amazing how Hawkins' perceived strength, communication, has turned out to be his Achilles' heel.

That's exactly what we say before we fire someone. Coach them, give them unambiguous goals they must meet, and if they don't improve, done.

Can this be verified? There is no mention of a Mike Bohn interview on the Klatt and Kreckman website...There are 8 interviews posted...but nothing about Mike Bohn.

Until I hear it for myself, I call BS.

Hah, hah ... you said Tangentially.

Bohn has consistently maintained his professionalism and keeps internal issues internal when it comes to the press, I don't see him outing Hawk (not to say that he should or shouldn't). Did any allbuffers actually hear this thing go down?

Back