What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

have the rams ever been good?

And i ask this ? If provoked why did u not kick the fack out of them ? I understand when your with your father and it involves a group. But I must say this is why it is best I am to far to come to these games. I would so like to lay a whole load of shiate upon fans who take it for more than it should be. It is a football game nothing more. sometimes a good azz whopping is a very good educational tool to let people realize that fact.

Me and my 66 year old dad vs. 3-6 drunk CSU students (all male in each case). I don't like those odds.

Sorry, I wasn't doubting your invididual story... but more the '+1' support and claim that CSU fans are the only ones who get into the game and get riled up about it.

Sorry, I wasn't doubting your invididual story... but more the '+1' support and claim that CSU fans are the only ones who get into the game and get riled up about it.

I have seen plenty of trash talking at the games (and sometimes initiated by CU fans) but in my experience the CSU fans have a far larger chip on their shoulder about the game. And win or lose, they're more likely to be poor sports.

Again, just what I've seen.

I have seen plenty of trash talking at the games (and sometimes initiated by CU fans) but in my experience the CSU fans have a far larger chip on their shoulder about the game. And win or lose, they're more likely to be poor sports.

Okie

Exactly.

Funny thing, I'v run into that at invesco games when I've brought my dad...Do CSU fans just have daddy issues? :lol:

:wtf:

You got people messin with YOU?!?:huh:

And come to think of it, I think CSU people do have daddy issues. My Dad won't go to those games anymore. He hates the entire set-up. I thought he was going to come to blows with a couple drunk CSU dorks a few years ago. My dad is 77 years old. :lol:

Some of us grew up in a era when you only talked "shiate" when you were prepared to throw down.

My point was that he thought it was crazy how much sh*t the CSU fans were talking about a football game, yet said he wanted to fight about a football game. Seems hypocritical.

Some of us grew up in a era when you only talked "shiate" when you were prepared to throw down.

ain't that the truth?

there will be blood.

and, i am having a hard time picturing a sheep fan so inebriated that he'd talk sh*t to the elderly or to a former lineman. that's just plain dumb. they deserve the fate of their inferior education.

My brother goes to CSewe along with my twin brother:huh: I guess that's how i became such a big Buff fan, i wanted to be different. My family attended CSU games during their so called "glory days." But i can say that CSU fans are the most ignorant and annoying fans i have ever known. Talk about psycho. My bros say Fairchild is the savior of CSU football, but when their honesty comes out they know they're our little sister and we're gonna kill them from now on. They admit CSU's future is pretty bleak, now my work in attempting to convert them from the dark side may work:smile2:

But to answer the question, CSU was once good in their own little way, but never again...

A couple of items. First, I hate the game at Invesco. Plain and simple, the environment sucks. Tailgating sucks. Not being on a college campus sucks. Second, I really do not like the ewes. I guess that makes them a rival in my book. In state throw down with fans and a team I really dislike. I enjoy winning this game and would like to see the score be as lop sided as possible. I do not hate them (hate is not a word I would use about fball, except with the Fuskers - that is true hate). They are our in-state rival in my mind and I want to win this game badly every year.

:wtf:

You got people messin with YOU?!?:huh:

ain't that the truth?

there will be blood.

and, i am having a hard time picturing a sheep fan so inebriated that he'd talk sh*t to the elderly or to a former lineman. that's just plain dumb. they deserve the fate of their inferior education.

yeah, The way it usually would start is the crowd would gather around my dad because he's not a backing down type, then mom would roll her eyes and tell me to go get him. I'd wade into the crowd of rams and they'd sheepishly leave, much quieter than when they were talking to dad. I think my winning smile and vivacious personality just takes the fighting mood right out of them.

Irv Brown summed it up best one time when he pointed out that CSU fans only talk about their team when it's in reference to CU. :huh:

My hatred is reserved for the fuskers and notre dumb. The goats I find merely annoying.

I don't like the "showdown" series for us because there is not much upside...it does nothing for us if we win and hurts us badly if we lose. To me it feels like the local media is trying to create a rivalry where there just isn't one.

:yeahthat:

Back