What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawaii 4-packs @ $60

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
Sure most of you got the email, but they've already slashed the price of the Hawaii game down to $60 for a 4-pack. Doesn't get too much better than $15/ticket.

to put 15$ in perspective, when was going to CU games with my dad in the early 80's my ticket stubs say the ticket cost was 12$. IIRC. they are in a box in my storage closet. 30 years ago.

I just went through the cubuffs.com ticket purchase to see what seats they were selling at this price. Best available is Section 209, Row 62. That's dead center in the top level of the south end zone. Not bad for $15 a seat. I wish we didn't have to do this to fill the stands, but I credit Bohn for putting such a premium on putting butts in the seats. Win this week and I think that we'll sell a lot of tickets this week and have close to a full house.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=204795630

Back