What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawaii game thread

i simply can not believe that someone who went with a 3 man rush prevent defense against baylor on fourth and long in overtime is a good defensive coordinator. some other force is at work here

Can't blame Collins for the anemic offense. Defense can only do so much.

How in effing hell can we be playing at HOME, against a bad defense in hawaii and have NO GOD DAMN ****ING POINTS? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???? The defense has played great with exception of our slow safties.

This team has been worse every quarter since halftime of the csu game. I hate what hawk has done to cu.

Down by 10... The d has done their job.
The o on the other hand...

The D has done OK but Hawaii fumbled down there, then they should've had at least 3 on their 2nd drive. And Moniz has had more than his share of time to throw the ball.

Worst offense I have ever seen, what a joke. Talk about bouncing back,playing at home and you have ZERO points at half against this awful defense. ARMY scored 28 on these guys, this is pissing me off to a new level...

Worst offense I have ever seen, what a joke. Talk about bouncing back,playing at home and you have ZERO points at half against this awful defense. ARMY scored 28 on these guys, this is pissing me off to a new level...

i can't even get pissed.....this is what i kind of what I expect anymore

The D has done OK but Hawaii fumbled down there, then they should've had at least 3 on their 2nd drive. And Moniz has had more than his share of time to throw the ball.

True, but with the o giving the ball away like a government stimulus package, I think the d has done more than their fair share keeping the game close.

CJ said that Alfred asked him if there is anything he could do to get his recognition to be done pre game instead of halftime. Hah..

Hansen just tweeted it will all be OK after half. No worries, he's on it.

OMG, this as ssssshole is coming back for the second half? Fire this stupid moron right f-in now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you waiting for Bohnhead? The team can probably do better without a coach. Zero f-in points against a WAC team in our house?! YGTBSM!! WTF?!!!

Another season down the f-in drain because they didnt get rid of this cancer last year.

Hanson sucks royal arse. We have no QB, no one came here because the asshat brought his midget son here and scared all the real QBs away.

we will be 2-10 at the end of another miserable season. What a waste....

Why does stewart start dancing as soon as he gets the ball? why not hit the hole first and do the dance thing to fend off the defender? The closest defender could be 40 yards away and he starting dancing as if to avoid him............frustrating.

OL has been opening holes all day against this weak ass defensive line. It's f'n hawaii not LSU.

Back