What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawaii Game

jcatcher

Club Member
Club Member
Jaysus. I think everyone's got their first turnover out of the way already. At least Josh looks like he's regained his shooting touch.

Got that elite perimeter D going again.

Looks like Dom and Josh are working well. Dom with two great entry passes.

This is so frustrating to watch. Tad needs to ban George Karl from the gym and go back to what he's been doing since he got here.

When did Cedric The Entertainer get the Hawaii job?

What a frustrating team to watch. Is it coaching or heart? Or a combination of both.

Bad basketball.

I think there was laziness in recruiting. We should have capitalized on our success when we were hot. Now this team looks poorly coached and like a mediocre 9-10th pac 12 team.

What a frustrating team to watch. Is it coaching or heart? Or a combination of both.

Bad basketball.

I don't understand how often they throw poor passes to guys that are covered up. Seems the only open passes are to guys that aren't in a scoring position. Is this offense, effort or talent?

I took crap for preseason prediction of NIT.

I may have been too optimistic..., Forgot to factor in the absence of Geo King.

Does anyone else think we are not seeing any player development? Who from this team is shaping up to he a leader next year, etc? Who on the staff is responsible for player development. Maybe I'm wrong but the coach (abatemarco) that left a year or two ago, seems to be missed now. I don't know enough to say. Am I way off base there?

Talton
most improved offense player last year to zero confidence and zero contribution.

Team could really use a "court general" Nobody controls and orchestrates this offense. Just passes to make passes, then turn the ball over on a 3 foot pass or blocked shot down low.

It's pretty apparent the players thought they could essentially just show up and end up a tourney team.

Back