1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawk" Baylor made one more play than us".." Keisau did a nice job of mixing it up"...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Oct 16, 2010.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

:wow::wtf::lol:

Pure comedy, really.

Guy's laughing and acting like no big deal. I hate this man,seriously.:nod:

2. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

He knows he's toast. He doesn't care. He stopped caring a long time ago.

3. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

I think the the clinical term is delusional

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

**** you hawk.

5. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Sad for the young men who trusted in him.

6. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

I hate life. I kick ass at my job receiving the same signature on my paycheck as this fraud It is much much less. But every day I work my butt off. I go home happy knowing that I kicked butt at work. The state is hurting and we haven't received a pay increase in 3 years. One of my favorite things in the world is watching my buffaloes play on Saturdays. Hawk has taken all the fun out of Saturdays for me. Plus that mother****er is getting a **** load of money while I'm living the poor life. He isn't even trying at work. If I had the same results as him, I'd be fired with no pay.

I ****ing hate you Dan Hawkins. Please please just resign. Please.

Buffalo Brad likes this.
  7. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Baylor kept making that one play on us over and over again...

8. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Part of he thinks he could be completely delusional. You know, just bat**** crazy with no touch on reality. Been that way since '09

9. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen all work and no play makes jack a dull boy Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen Bubble screen

10. mdelpizzo_1

stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space stay 10 yards off and let them block us and get us in space

11. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

^^^^
    this

12. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

I think Hawk seriously has something wrong with him mentally. No joke!

13. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

He sees something nobody else does. He has ruined cu football and ruined many fans of cu football.

14. Ralphandler1

Ralphandler1 Member

Now that I think about it that is right..... DUDE YOURE A GENIUS! Who could have ever figured this out? HAWK YOU F---ING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JOKE OF A COACH I HAVE EVER SEEN! RESIGN YOU DUMB FU-K!!!!!!!! MOVE BACK TO BOISE AND NEVER COACH AGAIN

15. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I've thought this for over a year now. I have a buddy who swears Hawk is clinically insane. I believe it.

16. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

:lol: (Not that I disagree)

17. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

Time to step away from the keyboard..

18. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

I hope Hawkins chokes on his knob.

19. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy all work and no play makes hawk a dull boy

20. mdelpizzo_1

copy and paste my friend

21. mdelpizzo_1

now what were you saying about stepping away from a keyboard....

22. mdelpizzo_1

insanity

23. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

What sucks is that the coaches continue to come up with brilliant gameplans and call flawless games. If only the players would execute. We were one play away from winning tonight. Too bad no one stepped up and made that play. The coaches can only do so much.

24. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

as i've said a million times, the test of Dan Hawkins is whether or not he can beat teams of equal talent. He doesn't.

It's all over for me. He's failed this test yet again. at home.

Fire Hawkins. We deserve better.

25. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

He's not fwiw. Needs to be fired? Yup. Insane or a piece of **** or whatever? Nope. That said, I get the frustration. ****.

26. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

You ever heard of that funny definition of insanity? About doing things.. more than once.. expecting something..

27. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

I heard Talkins make that post game comment driving home from the Boulder last night. Just when I thought he had stopped making those stupid statements, he comes up with another one. He definitely took a Cavalier attitude to the loss.
    He can sure talk more s*it than an A.M. radio

28. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

And this is why he shouldn't coach for the rest of the season. Bad attitudes are poison and especially when it is coming from the top.

"One Play" you say. Well it's still a loss Dan. And with as many games as we've lost by "One Play" in the last 4 1/2 years one would think you would have figured out how to prevent that "One Play" and turn these losses into wins by now.

29. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

He is right.... al it was was kicking the PAT which would have led to a 3 point game and all he needed was a 40 yard Aric FG that he would have made at the expiration of time to tie the game!

30. Costa Rica Buff

Costa Rica Buff Active Member

After reading Hawkins delusional comments I don't think I can suffer through another moment of the D2D era. Wake me up when he's gone.