What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawk FOREVER

What happened to "Going Deep" Navy? Where their too many jokes made? :smile2:

The avatar will come NavyBuff, just have some patience. It is a momentous day when you find the right one.:thumbsup:

Big Ups to the Navy. My Grandpa is a Navy Vet from Korean Era+

After deep introspection , meditation, and zen....:rolleyes::rofl2: "Sinker" sounded cooler, plus it's one of those Navy radio jargon thingies.

Still having a bitch of time finding/figuring out an avatar.

Going Sinker...

****off hefty ....you wannabe a buff fan but not gonna happen jerk !!:smile2:

I'd rather shoot myself in the nuts than ever be a Fluffaloes fan.

Hey, dicks, we just won the Big12 North after beating OU, KU, and KSU consecutively. THAT'S called a WINNING STREAK. You guys wouldn't know about that, now wouldja?

images

Last edited:

Hey, dicks, we just won the Big12 North after beating OU, KU, and KSU consecutively. THAT'S called a WINNING STREAK. You guys wouldn't know about that, now wouldja?

images

Get back to me when you beat a top 20 team or a team that ends the season ranked in the top 25.

Good luck vs Texas. :smile:

images

i wish death upon you a syphilis-induced death, a disease you caught from your sister you inbred hillbilly sister ****er

images
shut the **** up you inbred hillbilly sister ****er go stick a corn cob up your ass like lil bo **** yourself and then get in Suhs car and go kill some pedestrians

Wow, I'm not even annoyed with you anymore. I just feel sorry for you. My sympathy goes out to any man who derives more pleasure from a football team than his own genitals.

Are the nebraska fans now bragging about a three game winning streak? Did you guys used to root for a good football team? Jesus, even we had one of those last year, and we were miserable. Also, it seems as though we've won the Big XII North a few times since nebraska, and it's hardly an honor.

Kinda like being king of the dip****s, huh?

They actually have a 4-game winning streak, but I still like our chances for some unknown reason.

As for Hefty, eat s***.

Reactions: DBT
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Hefty's waist size is a larger number than his IQ. Just a wild guess though.

Back