1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawk on ESPNU film room program.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by fervorfactor, Sep 15, 2011.

1. fervorfactor

fervorfactor Active Member

Thank GOD ESPN bought Hawk a haircut and a style.

I caught the segment today. Hawk came off as actually having some football knowledge. I think his success at Boise was due to his staff. Hawk seems to understand concepts and strategy. Obviously he can't translate that into coaching acumen and motivation.

The gut buster at the end of the show was when he was asked what is needed to win on the road. The guy didn't win a road game in 3 years. He said senior leadership was key. Who was the senior QB last year at CU?

Punkin head Hawk. I'll stop ragging on him. A guy needs a release every now and then.

2. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

Senior leadership and a HC that knows if on the road and up by many TD's in the second half/4th qtr, simply run the ball to kill the clock.

3. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

So freshman and sophmore QB's dont win on the road...

FYI... Denard Robinson won at ND last year as a soph....

4. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

IMO, you should reserve the right, as I do, to rag on that incompetent fraud at your leisure. After watching five years of incompetence, and four years of nepotism, you've earned the right to mock D II whenever you feel like it.