What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawk quotes

UrbanaBuff

I'll mock him in one, but compliment him in the other. In the first one, classic DH jibberish:

Hawkins called Beatty's play "obviously . . . huge - not just his penetration, but I think him kind of being able to see what was going on. You kind of see him week in, week out, he's just kind of got a non-stop motor and the ability to kind of dissect things and make plays . . . that's great for him that he got the award, he's a high energy guy."

:wtf:

But I'm glad to see him taking the field-storming in good humor. He's in no position to be a crabass about it.

"I guess there's always some security risks," he said before adding, "To me, it's just sort of become a tradition here a little bit . . . I think our student section is pretty dynamic and a big part of Folsom Field. I think it's become more of a tradition and a fun thing. And I hope it continues..."

:thumbsup:

"I guess there's always some security risks," he said before adding, "To me, it's just sort of become a tradition here a little bit . . . I think our student section is pretty dynamic and a big part of Folsom Field. I think it's become more of a tradition and a fun thing. And I hope it continues..."

when you unpack this statement, it's kinda dubious. ask the question why rushing the field has become a tradition? because wins are scarce and students are used to losing. when we were handling KU, KSU, ISU, MU etc. at home....no reason to rush the field. another game, another W. kids are thinking: "maybe this is the last time this year". better go now.

Any more Hawk love and the students only chance to rush the field after CU beats a BCS team is to rush it after the spring game.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by UrbanaBuff

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12

I read that article and thought "why would Talkins say its becoming a tradition" Then I came back down to earth and relized he's been saying stupid s*it since he got here.:wow:

[FONT=Cambria, serif]"I think there's so many games to play, a season to be played." -- Hawk
[/FONT]

Back