1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawk says Buffs good fit for Pac-12

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Tom Dienhart Rivals.com

D an Hawkins exudes good vibrations. Always has and always will. It's in his DNA. That's why "Hawk" still is flying high even after losing his job as Colorado coach after five seasons.

Originally posted by Daily Camera
    Click here to view the article.

2. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

1) Camera, why do we give a flying fu*k about this asshat anymore? Let him go rot in hell in Boise.

2) So glad we were a "stepping stone" for this POS "learn a lot" about the big time.

FU*K YOU, DAN HAWKINS!

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i encourage everyone to find the post-Toledo game presser on youtube where Dan brags about not teaching or practicing tackling.

4. Mick Ronson

and here's my baffling DH story. i walk by the Dal every day, on the way to my job in the AM. so, prior to last season, Dan is standing in the parking lot and talking loudly to someone else about his summer. he says: "it was the summer of 4 weddings, i went to 4 weddings this summer". the next day is Big XII media day in Dallas. Hawkins uses the same line, but the number is now 5. "it was the summer of 5 weddings". so, unless Dan went to a wedding the afternoon in question, or he was just making **** up.

5. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Based on Dan Hawkins history of success over the past few season as he kept telling us that things were "Just ready to pop." and based on his predictions of 10 wins, etc. etc.

DOOM!! :cry:

:rofl:

6. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I like how he doesn't directly answer the first question:

7. Mick Ronson

he got an extra year of CU's money....i don't even see how he can claim he didn't get a fair shot.

his whole "i'm the zen, CU is damned with faint praise" thing is stupid. go away, Dan.

8. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

He may have learned a lot, but one thing he didn't learn was how to coach a D-I football program. Short of that, I really don't care what he learned.

9. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

:lock: Locking this thread since there is another "Hawk Says Blah Blah.." thread in the Football forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.