What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawk says Buffs good fit for Pac-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Camera, why do we give a flying fu*k about this asshat anymore? Let him go rot in hell in Boise.

2) So glad we were a "stepping stone" for this POS "learn a lot" about the big time.

FU*K YOU, DAN HAWKINS!

i encourage everyone to find the post-Toledo game presser on youtube where Dan brags about not teaching or practicing tackling.

and here's my baffling DH story. i walk by the Dal every day, on the way to my job in the AM. so, prior to last season, Dan is standing in the parking lot and talking loudly to someone else about his summer. he says: "it was the summer of 4 weddings, i went to 4 weddings this summer". the next day is Big XII media day in Dallas. Hawkins uses the same line, but the number is now 5. "it was the summer of 5 weddings". so, unless Dan went to a wedding the afternoon in question, or he was just making **** up.

Based on Dan Hawkins history of success over the past few season as he kept telling us that things were "Just ready to pop." and based on his predictions of 10 wins, etc. etc.

DOOM!! :cry:

:rofl:

I like how he doesn't directly answer the first question:

Question: Did you get a fair shot at Colorado?
Answer: "I learned a lot. It was a great adventure. I always am a 'get out of your comfort zone` guy. I learned a lot. I did. A bunch."

I like how he doesn't directly answer the first question:

he got an extra year of CU's money....i don't even see how he can claim he didn't get a fair shot.

his whole "i'm the zen, CU is damned with faint praise" thing is stupid. go away, Dan.

He may have learned a lot, but one thing he didn't learn was how to coach a D-I football program. Short of that, I really don't care what he learned.

:lock: Locking this thread since there is another "Hawk Says Blah Blah.." thread in the Football forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back