What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawk says Tyler AND Cody may play against Kansas

It's hard to argue that this doesn't look really bad for Hawk. After the game Kiseau said it was Hansens job now. 2 days later Hawk comes out singing a completely different tune with Kiseau following suit. What happened to the OC chooses who plays at QB?

Bohn just addressed this on Klatt's show. Basically said that Hawkins was stating the obvious (that there are always situations where the backup QB could potentially play) but just went too far and probably shouldn't have said anything. In short, he claimed that it was a media gaffe by Hawk and nothing should be read into it.

Bohn just addressed this on Klatt's show. Basically said that Hawkins was stating the obvious (that there are always situations where the backup QB could potentially play) but just went too far and probably shouldn't have said anything. In short, he claimed that it was a media gaffe by Hawk and nothing should be read into it.
50% of the snaps being taken by Cody would put oomph to this story... :sad1:

In short, he claimed that it was a media gaffe by Hawk and nothing should be read into it.
Media gaffes - when is the university going to pony up and get a PR director so our coaches don't go out and stomp on their d!(#$ everytime a reporter asks them a question?!?:confused:

Going deep...

For the record, I take Bohn's comments as spin control and still have no earthly idea what the hell Hawkins really believes.

TH should be getting 100% of the snaps in practice. My faith in Hawkins is around 15% right now, if I see Cody anytime during the next game it will be dropped to 0%.

TH should be getting 100% of the snaps in practice. My faith in Hawkins is around 15% right now, if I see Cody anytime during the next game it will be dropped to 0%.

It's that high? I've realized for a while that if we get anything done this year it will be despite Hawkbanks not because of him. I think the players can circle the wagons, rally behind Tyler and get us some wins. I just hate the fact that the "zen master" will take credit for it.

In short, he claimed that it was a media gaffe by Hawk and nothing should be read into it.

Media gaffes - when is the university going to pony up and get a PR director so our coaches don't go out and stomp on their d!(#$ everytime a reporter asks them a question?!?:confused:

Going deep...
That is a great point...it is not only the coaches that need to be directed, but also the players. Every organization needs to have their arms around the media spin. You can't give open access to the players...in good times (where we should be) and in bad (where we friggggginnnnnnnnnnnn are now).

I missed the report that Cody is getting 50% of the snaps. Where was it reported?

Rumored.. they are splitting reps, as they have most of the season. The actual breakup of the reps is varied and a reliable source hasn't come froward yet.

Going deep...

With all the other work that Bohn has in the course of his job, I doubt he appreciates having to walk behind Hawkins with a pushbromm vetting his PR gaffes.....:huh:

Spaceman, DBT and Chilly right now =
bagdad_bob_large.gif

Is the image not showing up? How comes I can see it in the original post and in the quoted posts?

The image is Baghdad Bob, so it probably wasn't funny anyway.

It's hard to argue that this doesn't look really bad for Hawk. After the game Kiseau said it was Hansens job now. 2 days later Hawk comes out singing a completely different tune with Kiseau following suit. What happened to the OC chooses who plays at QB?

Well, the HC chooses who gets to be OC, so............

Back