1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawkins call in show...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Oct 22, 2009.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

did anybody else hear the guy who claimed to play "For the former coach" and that the he was a "sociopath"? Doesn't KOA have a six second delay? If they don't they are pretty bush league. If they do and let that through they are pretty bush league. To their credit , Hawk, Zim and Johnson said nothing, but it was a pretty low blow aimed at GB by somebody. Pretty damn crappy IMO.

2. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

that sounds all kinds of major league weird.

3. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

The have a delay and unless it's obscene (7 words you can't say for any George Carlin fans :thumbsup:) I suppose it's up to the discretion of the host to torpedo a caller.

4. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

There might be a credibilty issue here. Anyone can call into a show and claim to be somebody they arn't. How would you screen that?

5. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

Agreed. If they have the former player in the studio and he says that, I think you let it slide. But a call-in show? No way. Bleep it out. No way to verify the source.

6. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

I cant believe you people listen to any of that crap. Talk radio callers are essentially the bottom of the barrel. I suppose it does confirm for me that Im not as dumb as I had originally suspected. :lol:

7. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

radio listening scum?:smile2:

I like to listen to see if there will ever be any info given. Hawk, honest to Pete, was quoting Russian sayings...in Russian. It's surreal...:wow: