What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkins did one good thing

lvbuff

He left the football program in better condition than he found it along the offensive line. There are a lot of big bodies to work with this coming season...Anyone have any idea who the better lineman are aside from the starters from last year? It would be refreshing to see them over achieve.

I would also grudgingly admit that the national perception of the program with relation to program cleanliness i.e. crime, partying etc is improved. Of course there is also the corresponding national perception that we are a pathetic football program.

I would like to see Richter step up and challenge. I also hope Mad Max is healed up enough to play. He looked like the real deal before he got hurt. I have also heard Jack Harris has the tools.

Like I said it would be nice to see the O-line play with some authority for a change.

I would also grudgingly admit that the national perception of the program with relation to program cleanliness i.e. crime, partying etc is improved. Of course there is also the corresponding national perception that we are a pathetic football program.

I think this may be mostly due to distance from the "scandal" back in the 2000s and changes made prior to D2. Our APR has been garbage and a lot of D2's players never made it academically. Plus D2 still had such model citizens as Sipili and Katoa. I'm not sure I can give D2 much credit for "cleaning up" the program. If the perception outside the program is such that he did clean everything up, then I will give him some credit as he would have managed to swindle the rest of the country along with CU.

time from the scandal and new people in power did a lot more to clean up the "image" than anything Dan actually did.

Current/former players say Munyer and Harris are teh backups with the most potential

Back