1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawkins keeps job, for now | By Brian Howell © 2010 Longmont Times-Call

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Nov 7, 2010.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

LAWRENCE, Kan. – Dan Hawkins still has his job.
    How long he will remain as the head football coach at the University of Colorado is unknown, however.

More...

2. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I think that when Dan ran to DiStefano and Benson, they told him he had one more year, and are sticking to the one more year. I also think that Bohn waited until he was back to make a statement because he called and tried to plead his case to fire him now.

I used to think that Hawk just was not good enough to play in the big leagues, but was a good guy. Now I just think he is a ****head and cannot wait for Thanksgiving so we can get rid of him.

I am also dreaming of Christmas, and hoping that Les Miles goes all the way and wins another MNC and then still walks away from LSU. Kind of a snub to the fans 'I took this abuse for the last year bitches!' Certainly would not be upset with Mac or Malzahn. But think that Les could pull a better class in one month if he came here from LSU.

3. Buffellow85

Buffellow85 Well-Known Member

I know he gets paid millions of dollars to coach, but I can't imagine the stress and bull sh**t Miles has to put up with on a daily basis from the LSU faithful.