What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkins recent remark. Booooo!

I orginally was against the blue protest but if it's getting to Hawkins, then go for it...everyone should wear blue.

He's a total dip****. And now he has his players saying the same thing, ie. Tyler Hansen. He missed the whole point that the fans support the team but not the coach.

I guess the fans in the stands need some BIG SIGNS to say what they want to say because otherwise, it gets twisted.

Do you really think Hawkins MADE Tyler be super pissed about the blue shirt thing??? Honestly???:confused:

This was the first game in a long time, if not the first game ever that I saw Hawk on the sidelines yelling at officials, yelling at players, and outright a active participant on what was happening on the field.

Watching the rebroadcast on TV, the announcers were talking about CU doing a better job getting plays in compared to previous weeks. They also talked about the team on the sidelines being more active.

If wearing blue is what lit the fire under the teams collective ass, props to everyone that wore it.

Now if Hawkins can figure out how to win a road game his critics will actually settle down for two weeks in a row. The problem is Hawkins never seems to be able to get out of his own way. For every win this team has, they figure out how to lose two.

Back