What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkins take on the QB situation

tyler needs to leave no questions after spring practices are over. work your ass off, prove you are a leader, make the reads, do whatever you can to make this the easiest decision dan has made yet.

tyler needs to leave no questions after spring practices are over. work your ass off, prove you are a leader, make the reads, do whatever you can to make this the easiest decision dan has made yet.
Bingo. I hope to God this is what happens. I am not very confident this will happen though. I know TH should be the guy, he's obviously a step up from CH, but not by much imo. If he can start throwing the ball with more confidence, he'll become a pretty good QB for us. Might even save Danny's job.

....I know. Not gonna happen. :lol:

Bingo. I hope to God this is what happens. I am not very confident this will happen though. I know TH should be the guy, he's obviously a step up from CH, but not by much imo. If he can start throwing the ball with more confidence, he'll become a pretty good QB for us. Might even save Danny's job.

....I know. Not gonna happen. :lol:

liking what i'm hearing about hirschman though, i'm gonna check out the practice tomorrow to see what the buzz is about.

liking what i'm hearing about hirschman though, i'm gonna check out the practice tomorrow to see what the buzz is about.
I should be there as well.

How great would it be to see Hirschman become a Burks-like type of recruit? Totally under the radar (for the most part), to a star. I'm also hoping the JUCO lineman can step up and shore up our interior OL.

I should be there as well.

How great would it be to see Hirschman become a Burks-like type of recruit? Totally under the radar (for the most part), to a star. I'm also hoping the JUCO lineman can step up and shore up our interior OL.

gonna make it to the bball after as well? thats my plan.

I hope Hirschman looks good too, but I'd much rather have a team that never has to count on a freshman QB.

That is true, I can't remember the last time there was a story about Cody, but there has been numerous stories with Tyler being the main person of interest. Hopefully we're all just getting worked up over nothing and Hawk is just trying to get the most out of Tyler, but like some have said I can just hear the quotes now.

I remember a recent BZ article stating that Cody wasn't taking interviews this off-season. So yes, there's some sort of design behind it. Either he got burned too many times, or he's being a good team player and letting the new face of the offense step forward.

Back