What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawkins

I completely disagree with you. I don't think we are "close" to anything other than a decade long stay in the bottom of the big12 rankings. I like your enthusiasm.... but lets get real here. Hawk is a loser and has proven nothing different. He cannot coach in game, he refuses to play the best talent, he has lost the ability to recruit and he cannot hold onto descent players once he does sign them. Hawk maybe a nice guy but I am sorry to say but he cannot win at Colorado. This team looked good in the spring.... but they played THEMSELVES! We have the longest losing streak in the big 12 on the road. We got embarrassed by ISU, Toledo, CSU etc over the past few years. Furthermore look at our schedule this year. Instead of Wyoming and Toledo we play Georgia and Cal. We play the hardest Big 12 games on the road and we draw OU and Tech from the south. Even in the best circumstance we are looking at 6-6..... and I mean ABSOLUTE BEST CASE. Honestly we are looking at another 2 or 3 win year. So I dont care that the team looked "better" than last year and I don't care that they looked good against their own players. Bottom line is there is NO EXCUSE FOR 2 or 3 WIN SEASONS AT COLORADO PERIOD! Hawk should have been gone last year. Now the fan support is crumbling, the media does not give us any coverage, recruiting sucks and ticket sales are tanking. This program is on life support and I truly hope Bohn pulls his head outta his ass soon and saves this program by getting rid of Hawk.

sarcasm font needed.

I completely disagree with you. I don't think we are "close" to anything other than a decade long stay in the bottom of the big12 rankings. I like your enthusiasm.... but lets get real here. Hawk is a loser and has proven nothing different. He cannot coach in game, he refuses to play the best talent, he has lost the ability to recruit and he cannot hold onto descent players once he does sign them. Hawk maybe a nice guy but I am sorry to say but he cannot win at Colorado. This team looked good in the spring.... but they played THEMSELVES! We have the longest losing streak in the big 12 on the road. We got embarrassed by ISU, Toledo, CSU etc over the past few years. Furthermore look at our schedule this year. Instead of Wyoming and Toledo we play Georgia and Cal. We play the hardest Big 12 games on the road and we draw OU and Tech from the south. Even in the best circumstance we are looking at 6-6..... and I mean ABSOLUTE BEST CASE. Honestly we are looking at another 2 or 3 win year. So I dont care that the team looked "better" than last year and I don't care that they looked good against their own players. Bottom line is there is NO EXCUSE FOR 2 or 3 WIN SEASONS AT COLORADO PERIOD! Hawk should have been gone last year. Now the fan support is crumbling, the media does not give us any coverage, recruiting sucks and ticket sales are tanking. This program is on life support and I truly hope Bohn pulls his head outta his ass soon and saves this program by getting rid of Hawk.

100% agreement here

The power of skiddy's sacrasm is lost on you, young padouin.

I'm impressed, we haven't played a game that counts in 5 months and we still have an 11 page thread on why Hawkins sucks.

CU should bring baseball back if only to distract the masses from the sorry state of the football team for a few months.

Back