1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hawks comments....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buff fanatic, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

I’ve met some tremendously special people and had some fantastic experiences during my time here at Colorado,” Hawkins said. “Unfortunately, I was not able to bring the wins that so many Buff faithful wish for and deserve. My biggest pain comes from not being able to see the joy and happiness on our players faces on more occasions following a victory. CU has a great group of young men running out behind Ralphie every Saturday, those guys have worked very hard in the classroom, off the field, and on the field and have earned the right to win. I want the Buffs to experience that special feeling.

“I’d like to thank all the great people who surround and support the program, and especially those people on our staff who touch the players on a day-to-day basis; they are special,” Hawkins added. “Please come out and support the University f Colorado football program and the players in the last two home games, as well as on the road in Lincoln, they need and deserve your encouragement. In the future I wish nothing but the best for CU as it moves in to the Pac-12, I hope everyone concerned with the program will pitch in and support the program on the path to another national championship.”

2. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Well he finally admitted it, just took him getting fired....

3. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Good statement, and would be a good way for him to step aside and all parties let it drop and move on.

4. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Who wrote that for him? I won´t believe these are his statements until I see it and even then I won´t believe he actually believes what he´s saying there.

5. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

Bravo!! Well done Hawk on not verbally trashing the university. I honestly half expected another burned to the ground type of statement.

6. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

No way he wrote that. Did he actually utter these words or was it a released statement?

7. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

/\ This.

8. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

This will come once the $1.8 MM check has cleared

9. BinaryBuff

BinaryBuff mmmm...beer Club Member

I wouldn't doubt it.. Not sure if it's possible, but hopefully the separation contract stipulates no negative public comments.

10. BuckinFuffs

BuckinFuffs Active Member

let it go... he's gone... good luck to him and his family... good luck to the buffs as they start to rebuild

11. Kameltosis

Kameltosis Well-Known Member

:scared2:

12. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Write a check to CU, Hawk