What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawk's Nose

All of this pre-game hype stuff is BS. The real story is....on his way to get a burrito before the game, the chipotle lady told him "guacamole is extra...is ok?" He told her that it was NOT ok cuz "I'm Dan Hawkins, better recognize..."

His nose is the result.

per AZ scoop.

4DemBuffs, she did NOT beat his ass. It was the other way around. After a while. Yeah yeah, she did win the first fall, and he did win the 2nd fall when someone threw a chair into the ring. But she never recovered enough to beat him that 3rd fall. He was clearly the last one standing. Well, kneeling.

This thread is useless without pictures.

FWIW. Screenprints from the cubuffs.com interview after the game.

(A friend swore he heard a certain quote in a post-game interview, and I went back and listened futilely to find it for myself, happened to notice the battered nose image front and center -- no pun intended -- for those still curious.)

presser post hawaii 9 18 d.jpgpresser post hawaii 9 18 b.jpgpresser post hawaii 9 18.jpgpresser post hawaii 9 18 c.jpg

Attachments

• presser post hawaii 9 18 e.jpg
    presser post hawaii 9 18 e.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 7
WTF happened at halftime? Any CU spooks know what happened in the locker room? Hawk just felt like head butting a player to show how pissed he was at our first half play? Great to see the guys win today.

Well, whomever it was, I want to kiss them square on the mouth. No homo.

I think it looks a lot worse that it is. The blood marks on his nose match exactly where the pads from his sunglasses would sit on his nose. I bet the cut was a small nick on the bridge of his nose and the blood ran down and collected around the pads of his sun glasses and then dried there. A lot of dried blood on his nose makes it look like a big cut but I bet it was really small.

Either that or he's going for the POW move that Admiral Stockton did at the Hanoi Hilton (beat his own face so he would look bad for an on camera interview. Made him look like a victim so the Vietcong sympathetic media couldn't attack him.).

Wow. This whole situation is really weird.

Whatever it was, it seems to have worked, so I vote to have him busted in the face before every game. ****, I vote to have him popped in his mongoloid grill before every practice, just to ensure a good performance.

Back