1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heads Up: Doing some housecleaning today

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Buffnik, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'm going to try to get all of the profiles up to date today (maybe into tomorrow), including the Pac-12 verbals, the archives of old CU classes, and some additions to the Futures area with a few 2012 guys CU is looking at.

I didn't want people to freak out when, for example, they started seeing a bunch of profiles on the 2009 guys. No news there except for Clark Evans leaving. I'm just getting the database rebuilt heading into the season.

chipwich and Darth Snow like this.
  2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Rep for working. weirdo.

3. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

I'd rep you again, but AllBuffs won't let me. :sad2:

4. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

Rep. But I still plan on freaking out when you start bumping profiles.

Edit: Ahhh dammit (ymssr)

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

All the 2011 prospect profiles are all in. Still need to check rankings on all of them to make sure they're current, but I'll probably wait until the first of September. The services usually update at the end of the month.

TO DO:
    Recruiting Archive: get all Buff player profiles posted, post final 2010 commitment thread (w/ Richardson, Poole and TNFRs Patterson & Pugh)
    Recruiting Futures: update existing profiles with any new articles, add more prospects known to be on the CU radar
    Main Recruiting Forum: update Pac-12 and CO Preps commitment tracker, update rankings for profiled prospects

6. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

whew, I got tired just reading that. shoot me a pm if you want help with any specific profiles, etc. Be glad to pitch in, just haven't had time lately to keep up, but if you give me a name, I can pull together a profile.

What about Josh Ford from Mullen? I started on his, but wasn't sure where to look if we had him in the system or not.