What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

heartbreaking fusker losses

I was mocking you but i figured with your cu education you could have figured that out.

This is a vaguely familiar response. Oh, that's right, you used virtually identical language in another post. I used my CU education to figure that out.

I explained this notion that sCUm is somewhat relevant because you've beaten more top 15 teams. So, I'll say it one more time. You beat these teams because they over looked you so much more then Big Red. You didn't pose a threat and everyone wants to say they beat Big Red.

It's a lame theory, no matter how many times you "explain" it. For instance, look at our victory over #3 Oklahoma a few years ago. The Sooners jumped out to an early, substantial lead. I don't think they overlooked CU. The Buffs clawed their way back into that game.

How do you define quality wins? If you use a top 20 team as some sort of measuring stick, than the program for which you root lacks quality wins since your 2001 campaign. Regardless of whether a team was overlooked, or otherwise, you'd think a quality program could secure a couple of quality wins. So far you're not getting those.

**** you Huskermark, you bitches go to your own board since you own us. CU should allow no more than a 3,000 allotment for you cocksuckers. Seeing that much red in the stands is a ****ing joke and shouldnt be tolerated. Im so sick of hearing how great Nebraska fans are, wtf ever. U lived in Nebraska youd probably go to games too.

**** you too Duke, a win vs Nebraska isnt what it used to be. Tommie Frazier isnt there anymore and only because Mac changed our offense is the only reason you got him anyway. You should be his number one fan.

**** you Huskermark, you bitches go to your own board since you own us. CU should allow no more than a 3,000 allotment for you cocksuckers. Seeing that much red in the stands is a ****ing joke and shouldnt be tolerated. Im so sick of hearing how great Nebraska fans are, wtf ever. U lived in Nebraska youd probably go to games too.

Then most of the other 50,000 seats would be empty, you should be happy we support your team with our money:thumbsup:

Duke and Buff Envy just go the **** away! It's d-bag's like you two that give the rest of us bad names. Be ****ing respectful and act like you've won a few games before. It's ridiculous that you're still here talking **** to these guys and gals considering the game is ****ing over. Hate week is done.............I've stuck around for three years so I'm not a ****ing troll. We haven't been world beaters the past 10 years and have no reason to talk ****. How soon you forget the Callahan era and the pain we felt during that time. Husker fans know the pain that Buff fans are going through right now and it ****ing sucks. By no means am I a Buff lover, I dislike them, but running your mouth like this is totally disrespectful and you're just looking for reactions from the board.

Id rather them be empty than see you sister ****ing meth heads sitting there. Funny how Suh got no punishment, that's the Nebraska way, always has been since ive been watching. Maybe Phillips didnt meet his quota for beating up enough women in a month?

Duke and Buff Envy just go the **** away! It's d-bag's like you two that give the rest of us bad names. Be ****ing respectful and act like you've won a few games before. It's ridiculous that you're still here talking **** to these guys and gals considering the game is ****ing over. Hate week is done.............I've stuck around for three years so I'm not a ****ing troll. We haven't been world beaters the past 10 years and have no reason to talk ****. How soon you forget the Callahan era and the pain we felt during that time. Husker fans know the pain that Buff fans are going through right now and it ****ing sucks. By no means am I a Buff lover, I dislike them, but running your mouth like this is totally disrespectful and you're just looking for reactions from the board.
I hate Huskers but at least you have some integrity. The rest is just **** talk, pay no attention.

That wasn't a heart breaker for me. I expected CU to lose that one. I was just happy we covered the spread. :smile:

The only reason it hurt was that we were given no hope by our administration that they would work to fix this mess. We have been left hanging in the wind.

Quit your crying and quit swallowing!!

**** you douchebag and I doubt you could make me quit crying. You sound like a 13 year old girl, stuck in her parents basement, with your underwear so far up your crack it's hanging from your ears. :rolleyes:

Goddamit!! I don't like fuskers. Quit trying to change that..... :lol:

**** you douchebag and I doubt you could make me quit crying. You sound like a 13 year old girl, stuck in her parents basement, with your underwear so far up your crack it's hanging from your ears. :rolleyes:
I hate to think why you have the experience of witnessing a 13 year-old girl in the predicament that you just described....

I explained this notion that sCUm is somewhat relevant because you've beaten more top 15 teams. So, I'll say it one more time. You beat these teams because they over looked you so much more then Big Red. You didn't pose a threat and everyone wants to say they beat Big Red.

:rofl2: You haven't visited reality lately have you?

Listen she was willing and........................I want a lawyer..............:cry:

pedobear.jpg

Back