What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

heartbreaking fusker losses

Duke and Buff Envy just go the **** away! It's d-bag's like you two that give the rest of us bad names. Be ****ing respectful and act like you've won a few games before. It's ridiculous that you're still here talking **** to these guys and gals considering the game is ****ing over. Hate week is done.............I've stuck around for three years so I'm not a ****ing troll. We haven't been world beaters the past 10 years and have no reason to talk ****. How soon you forget the Callahan era and the pain we felt during that time. Husker fans know the pain that Buff fans are going through right now and it ****ing sucks. By no means am I a Buff lover, I dislike them, but running your mouth like this is totally disrespectful and you're just looking for reactions from the board.

+1. I don't wish the flailing, lame duck, tradition trashing, coach firing business (Callahan for the Huskers and Hawkins for the Buffs) on anyone. It's terrible.

I can hate on CU with the best of them . . . but I'd rather the Big 12 North be decided on the day after Thanksgiving than have MU/KU/KSU/ISU winning it. I won't patronize you guys with any "your guys played a good game" talk. Good luck over the offseason/recruiting season, and hopefully Hawkins doesn't win just enough games next year for you to get a contract extension.

Back