What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Heisman Poll

2011 Heisman poll

• Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russell Wilson, QB, Wisconsin

• Colin Klein, QB, Kansas State

• Total voters
How do you hate Baylor?

Lacy is not better than Richardson.

Ingram had a higher YPC in the SEC which people think is a tougher league than the P1?. I just wish he had been drafted by a running team.

We definitely hate baylor. And i mean REALLY hate them. Our SID didn't even give them a vote in the top 25.

baylor is the lowest, dirtiest, most despicable, least ethical, and most evil athletic program in the country.

thus, being full of sweetness and light, as we naturally are, we hate them. they are ****-hole ying to our heavenly yang.

ken starr has cloven hooves by the way.

How do you hate Baylor?

Baylor tried to back-door into the Pac 12 during the conference realignment saga last year. Somebody from Baylor released a year-old APR report that showed CU had to lose a couple of scholarships due to a too-low APR. They were spreading a lot of half truths and outright fabrications about CU in order to get their place at the table. It was real sleaze-ball kind of stuff. In the end, the Pac never even considered offering them an invitation, but that didn't stop them from pulling every sleazy trick in the book. Oh, and they're a Baptist School, to boot. Great behavior from a Christian school, wouldn't you say?

Apparently you missed the **** they pulled during the whole Pac-10 expansion thing last year. Apparently the nice Christian folk at Bailer have no problem spreading half-truths and outright lies about others (read: Colorado) when they're not getting what they feel entitled to as the leech hanging off UT's nutsack.

I get it. I guess I always considered them green Vandy.

I get it. I guess I always considered them green Vandy.

Baylor would like the rest of the world to think their academics are on the same level as Vandy. In truth, they're more on par with Ole Miss. And that's not an exaggeration. They're a decent school, but nothing elite. UT, A&M, KU, OU, and probably MU in the (current) Big 12 are all better academic institutions than Baylor. Seriously.

How do you hate Baylor?

Lacy is not better than Richardson.

Ingram had a higher YPC in the SEC which people think is a tougher league than the P1?. I just wish he had been drafted by a running team.

Richardson is a stud. Let's make no doubt about it. He's put the team on this back. I was impressed by Lacy this year. He's good. Will he as good as Richardson? Doubtful, but few will be. Richardson deserves a nod and an invite. If he stayed next year he'd be the hands down favorite, but this year Rg3 is unreal. He had a 70% completion rate, has a beautiful deep ball and can make plays with his feet. He's in CFB what Vick finally became in the NFL after years and years (this year notwithstanding).

But the Heisman isn't MVP on one of the best teams in the nation. Well, it shouldn't be. That's my problem with it. It should go to the best collegiate player, even if that player won't get drafted or they go #1 in the draft.

The blowhard "Jimmy" Armstrong guarantees Trent Richardson will win, period, end of subject.

I see Bama Charlie voted three times.

Richardson shouldn't get it over Ball - Ball had the better season at RB. I went with RG3, he had the best season overall. RG3 is going to smash the single-season record for QB rating.

Richardson is a stud. Let's make no doubt about it. He's put the team on this back. I was impressed by Lacy this year. He's good. Will he as good as Richardson? Doubtful, but few will be. Richardson deserves a nod and an invite. If he stayed next year he'd be the hands down favorite, but this year Rg3 is unreal. He had a 70% completion rate, has a beautiful deep ball and can make plays with his feet. He's in CFB what Vick finally became in the NFL after years and years (this year notwithstanding).

But the Heisman isn't MVP on one of the best teams in the nation. Well, it shouldn't be. That's my problem with it. It should go to the best collegiate player, even if that player won't get drafted or they go #1 in the draft.

Lacey is injury prone. TR3 is not coming back. I hope he goes to the Bears. He is not going to win the HT.

:lol: at Bama in this thread. I see he used a cute new nickname as a way of denigrating the PAC. Guess he's feeling insecure. Trent is a great back... but most outstanding player in the country? Please.

Back