What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Heisman Presentation (a.k.a. RGIII total domination) thread.

0_61_caveman.jpg

He's not coming back

I really hope you're right. I think Stanford is a very average football team without him. Especially with Harbaugh gone.

Baylor can suck it for years but i like RG 3. i saw him on Gameday after BU beat TCU this year and the kid was good.

Last edited:
Want Richardson to win it but RGIII deserves it the most. Bailor is a 3-4 win team without him.

Richardson didn't even deserve the ****ing Doak Walker. If he had won the Heisman I think every school outside of the SEC should have created their own awards.

Richardson didn't even deserve the ****ing Doak Walker. If he had won the Heisman I think every school outside of the SEC should have created their own awards.
Oh I know, Ball should have won the Doak, this is just me being biased towards Alabama.

Should have been Luck. His play got so good that people started to take it for granted. Luck dominating was expected, and it lost the "wow" factor
that got RGIII the win...

Should have been Luck. His play got so good that people started to take it for granted. Luck dominating was expected, and it lost the "wow" factor
that got RGIII the win...

Dominating? I think you have an odd definition of dominating and his shinning moment against Oregon was a pretty bad game. Sure his receivers are awful, but I think he was over hyped.

Dominating? I think you have an odd definition of dominating and his shinning moment against Oregon was a pretty bad game. Sure his receivers are awful, but I think he was over hyped.

I agree that he was overhyped, but probably not for the same reason as you. Luck got to the point where anything short of perfection was going to disappoint. In that respect he was overhyped. I think those expectations for total perfection cost him the Heisman.

After watching Luck play this season and RG3 when we were in the Big 12, I'd say that the Heisman voters picked the CORRECT player. I think Luck is overrated and shouldn't have thrown any picks like he did against CU's beat up secondary. RG3 would have tore CU's secondary into pieces if we played Baylor this year.

After watching Luck play this season and RG3 when we were in the Big 12, I'd say that the Heisman voters picked the CORRECT player. I think Luck is overrated and shouldn't have thrown any picks like he did against CU's beat up secondary. RG3 would have tore CU's secondary into pieces if we played Baylor this year.

This!!

Luck might be the better NFL QB (RGIII should be good too though), but RGIII was the best college QB this year. His clutch game winning TD throw against OU sold me on him. Luck didn't dominate and he didn't have any clutch moments in big games like RGIII did (something that goes a long way in Heisman voting).

Last edited:

He threw one pick against CU. That ball bounced off the receivers hands. I agree with the opinion that Luck was so good that perfection was expected. The guy played pretty well even against Oregon. Stanford's defense lost that game, not Luck.

Whatever. The Heisman has turned into a popularity contest anyway. People look at RGIII and get caught up in the story. Andrew Luck is the best college football player in the country, but that isn't really what's important.

Back