What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Heisman....

I love this...this is a huge jab to UT in Austin as well as a huge blow to the egos of UT fans. Watching a school that they could easily put down for years become successful in the SEC in their first year then their frost QB wins the Heisman.

This has been a good year for CU fans when it comes to their hate of the Nubs and Whirns. Nubs get their rears kicked in the B1G CCG and UT is marginalized in Texas due to A&M being a 'Bama loss away from playing in the SEC CCG and their star freshman QB wins the Heisman. I would love to see A&M beat OU which would be salt in the wounds of UT fans since OU crushed the puke orange cows in the RRS this year.

I'm a Texas grad and I love Johnny Football. Chaos, creativity, improv. It's fun to watch and I'll bet the players are having fun playing that way instead of the soul sucking Bama/LSU style.

I think Teo was most deserving, based on his defensive stats and leading his team to the MNC. BTW, the offensive bias is obvious. How many defensive players have won this award?

I think Teo was most deserving, based on his defensive stats and leading his team to the MNC. BTW, the offensive bias is obvious. How many defensive players have won this award?

QB is the most important position on the field and it's not even remotely close. Take PM off the Broncos and how do you think the season goes with BO.

It's aggie. Can't be that good. Rather be pulling tail in Miami or SoCal.
Seems to be doing just fine at Aggy.
Sarah-Savage-Johnny-Manziel-girlfriend.jpg
manziel-scooby-doo-31.png
johnny-manziel-girlfriend.jpg
johnny-manziel-girlfriend-oktc.jpg

Last edited:
Watching his interview with Fowler he sounds a lot like Manning in how he talks about improving.

Back