What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Helfrich interviewing at Oregon (No longer CU OC)

Re: Helfrich interviewing at Oregon

maybe it was obvious that Hawk wanted to go another direction with the offense, like giving Kiesau more of a say, etc.

I wonder how much, if any, of what the Offense was already doing that Kiesau might keep in place?

Why call a reverse on 2nd and goal from the 2? Because your name is Helfrich.

I'm not saying it was a good call, but Mike Leach did the exact same thing to Nebraska last year. The only difference was they scored.

Here it is..Start the clip at 35 seconds:

[video=youtube;fPTdiiuzxuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPTdiiuzxuA[/video]

Last edited:
Admit we were wrong and then lobby for Dave Logan, of course.

Hey, I'll be the first to admit I was a big supporter of Gary Barnett when he was hired. I thought he would be fantastic. It turns out he wasn't. So I was wrong. It's happened once or twice since I started writing this post.

Really FIFY.:thumbsup:

I'm not saying it was a good call, but Mike Leach did the exact same thing to Nebraska last year. The only difference was they scored.

Here it is..Start the clip at 35 seconds:

There is way too much red in that video...

Back