What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

HELL YEAH MOTHER ****ERS - Simmons enrolled UPDATE - Status not confirmed by AD

Re: Simmons cleared to enroll

:woot:

Eat crow syko. I mean that in the nicest way possible.:smile2: :gobuffs:

Apologies are accepted.

Really? They better not be kidding me.

WoooHoo!

I'll give this a WOOOOO!:thumbsup:

but since it says nothing about the NCAA allowing him to play, I'll keep my HOOOOOO on hold for now.... :huh:

Edit: OK, I read the actual article....

"He called me at 8 o'clock this morning and said he was enrolling in school," Elmore said. "I'm so happy. They pulled his grades and now everything is OK. He can start practice today."

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOTHER****INOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

At least he is in school. Good luck Andre!

Re: Yay?

oh holy mutha!!!! :woot: :woot:

this is a sign! a sign from GOD. GOD LOVES THE BUFFALOES!

:thumbsup:

Oh Thank GOD, that this young man's efforts will be rewarded. Let's hope he's a game-changer for the Buffs!

Go BUFFS!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Oh Thank GOD, that this young man's efforts will be rewarded. Let's hope he's a game-changer for the Buffs!

i think this is the biggest thing--- he worked his ass off to do this rather than taking the low road to a place like kjuco state. to be jerked around by the system after paying that price is a tough thing.

even if he isn't a contributor (and i am not saying he won't be), this is the right freakin' result.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

I hope he's been studying the play book even though he couldn't practice. The Buffs need him on the field ASAP.

Because this requires :woot: posts in both threads. ****KK YA. So happy for him, so happy for our QBs. WOOOOOOOT.

Time for him to prove everyone wrong. YES

Awesome news. I still wonder wtf took so long, but it appears to be alright in the end.

A word of caution though; He hasn't practiced with the team at all so far. I wouldn't put much faith in him contributing in the first couple weeks. By the time we play WYO, we will have both Simmons and Simas on the field, which, combined with the four headed monster at RB, will be all kinds of awesome.

i think this is the biggest thing--- he worked his ass off to do this rather than taking the low road to a place like kjuco state. to be jerked around by the system after paying that price is a tough thing.

even if he isn't a contributor (and i am not saying he won't be), this is the right freakin' result.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

:yeahthat: Could not agree more.

Re: HELL YEAH MOTHER ****ERS - Simmons enrolled, cleared to pratice

I changed the thread title to illustrate the proper level of excitement for this development.

I changed the thread title to illustrate the proper level of excitement for this development.

Nice title. I'M SO ****ING FIRED UP RIGHT NOW I'M RUNNING AROUND NATO SPANKING MY OWN ASS!!! **** YEAH!!!

:congrats:Way to go Mr. Simmons. The hard wok paid off and we're gald you are "officially" a Buff.:five::woot::thumbsup:

GO BUFFS!!!!!
This +1

And this +1 as well!

News like this sure can cure a case of the Mondays. :smile::smile2::woot:

Back