1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by GBR, Feb 16, 2008.

1. GBR

GBR Guest

That was a great job getting that RB away from texass, better players in the north is always a good thing.

InTheBuff likes this.
  2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Hey, GBR, only if all the better players go to CU! Aside from not being sure what Mizzou is going to do over the next few years, I think the North is going to return to CU and 'braska. I like what Hawk is doing. Bo Peep, I'm not sold on yet but 'braska is always going to bring in good athletes.

3. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Hey, GBR... while all the neg-reps?

4. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

A flamer from a former day :yell:

5. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

6. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

I cannot access that page for some reason... Can someone give me an "In a nut shell" synopsis?

7. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I'm assuming that "GBR" stands for "Go Big Red."

8. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Views: 66 Posted By GBR
    Re: Why is it so hard to solve a murder investigation in ****braska?

GBR: "So why is the ramsey case still open. you ****tards would get fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job:drink: "

9. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

well, i believe i haven't had cause to post this since since right before the last arse whuppin' our Buffs dealt them...
    :lol:
    DIE FUSKER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

GBR is a flamer asshole. Is that nutshell-ish enough for you?

11. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Can you be a bit more specific?

12. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

Honestly, I don't remember the specifics. But I do know that he's on my ignore list. He's one of only 3-4 who have ever earned that honor (all have been NU or OU fans, btw).

Idot Buff likes this.
  13. Idot Buff

Good enough....I lived through the 80s as a Buff fan, and have a deep-seated hatred for NU and OU....the vision of Bosworth flipping us off at Folsom will always stick with me...

So...screw GBR!

14. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Boz gave us the finger (or "up yours" as I recall) after he got nailed in the melon with an orange. The crowd went wild. It was great.

15. Idot Buff

For being such a dumb ass, Bosworth did some smart things, like selling the anti-Bosworth shirts at Mile High.....

16. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

This was one of his famous posts...8-2-07 2:15 am How big of an ass whoopig do you think the Huskers will give the fluffallos this year?

Do you think he watched the game? 65 Bitch

17. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Hey, do we want to revist your question of how big of a azz whoopin the fuskers were supposed to put on the Buffaloes this year?:smile2: If we didn't go to prevent D and give you 16 charity points ot the end it would have looked much worse than it did---still, you have to know deep in your heart what the real deal was---about 65 to 35 or so.:thumbsup:

On the good side, the Buffs are just getting better with better talent and more kids buying into Hawk's system. On the bad side, The horrible Husker D will be better with Bo Peep in charge. I can hardly see where he would make it worse, and they had some talent there, so the Buffs and Fuskers are both on the rise IMO.

And of course, all us Buff fans cannot wait to see what DS and RP will do with the rock this year. I personally think that our D will be lots better, even with losing Dizon, the rest of the LB core we have with Burton, Sipili returning (talent with experience that did not get to play last year) and the new high talent guys this year (Major, Kaota, Rippy, Mohler--although Rippy might redshirt) will be greatly improved. We get the Rabid Goldfish back and lots of talent that redshirted for our D-line which will improve our rush ability, which helps the D-backs.

Simas will be a force this year, J-fly will be even better, Cody has lots of experience, Matt will be pushing him, O-line will be tons better with talented guys backing up the returning starters.

Even the kicking game will be much better. Man, should be a good year this year. Would be great I think, if we did not have the killer schedule we have. Even though it is what it is---what if we pull off the win against WVU? What do the Buff fans think our schedule can be if we are good enough to do that?

18. GBR

GBR Guest

Yes I watched the ass whooping you guys gave us. I sat through the entire meltdown called the second half. Hawk and company made adjustments and BC and company did not. We were lucky not to have 80 put on us in the second half alone.

I look forward to the next game in Lincoln as we should be a totaly different team as far as our mind set and how we play the game.

As far as all the neg. reps. They were earned as I came on here stiring **** when I should have just discussed football in a normal manner. No excuses or asking for mercy here as that is not my way.

A strong CU team as well as a strong Husker Team is good for both teams, We should be deciding the North division every year on the day we play.

GBR

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2008
    sackman, 66BUFF, Cornh8er and 2 others like this.
  19. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

Despite your status as a legendary flamer I will drink to that :drink:
    Like UT and OU in the south.

20. GBR

GBR Guest

I can life with that

21. OUBuff

OUBuff In the Basket of Deplorables Club Member

It is my goal to reverse GBR's reputation and put it into the green. I know he is associated w/ the great red hoards, but I shouldn't have to be exposed to that color on a CU board. It's like the Bloody Marys we would have at tailgates. We would put food coloring in them to make them "Blacky Marys."

Perhaps a change to the "rep" color scheme is in order. My I suggest pink for negative, gold for positive?:wink2:

22. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

I respectfully disagree. Bipolar tendencies are not a good thing. Nor are split personalities. I cannot see any positive coming out of someone whose primary goal is to tard up a rival board turned to an intermittent hiney-smooch.

That string of red poits is there for a danged good reason. Count yourself lucky that you missed what earned it. Believe me, it was well-earned. I do not buy into the proposition that this person has no where else left to talk. If he burned THAT many bridges, it is just desserts.

I advocate negative repping the young whelp because no matter the sorries he offers, he still is among the poorest examples of fusker fans - and that is saying quite a bit. :smile2:

23. OUBuff

OUBuff In the Basket of Deplorables Club Member

OK... I will defer to you in regard to whether the negatives are deserved. I haven't been around long enough to make that judgement. But you must admit, the red is objectionable.

24. ladyblaise

I will wholeheartedly admit that the color red is objectionable. I would submit that avatars with red should be banned prior to reducing the poit sentence of an intertard. :wink2:

25. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

I could live with that. Perhaps start adding black stars when a member reaches a certain point level (gold and black together). We could start adding yellow stars to the pink ones (neg.) to show when a flamer has reached whiny coward status.

26. GBR

GBR Guest

That is your choice.

27. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

How about Gold Heisman Trophies for pos rep and red handcuffs for neg rep?

28. ladyblaise

:lol:

29. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

Classy and kinky all in one post. That has to be some kind of AB record.

30. BuckinFuffs

BuckinFuffs Active Member

there was a great poster in the south stands one year that Boz came in - it was a cartoon of a wild eyed Ralphie banging Boz from behind. Bozworth's eyes were poppin' out... The caption read, "Buck the Foz"...

Those were the good ole days...

87toInfinity likes this.