What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Hello, it's Colorado. We need 165 double-doubles with fries!"

Pretty awesome. That photo of Mac carrying the box of burgers will probably become pretty iconic for CU fans if the team reaches its goals this season.

When I first saw this I was worried theNCAA would try and fine us somehow. How great is this though? Colorado football is such a great story that ESPN is writing articles about their post game meals.

Only ever eaten at Inn-N-Out at the Vegas location near the strip. Good, not great. I didn't think it lived up to the hype, which seems to come mostly from homesick Californians.

Its only a big deal because you can't get it here.
I like In-N-Out and don't think it is over hyped. The freshly made, grilled onion, melted cheese and 1000 island burger style is my favorite. I have no need for ten million artisanal toppings on a giant, fat-burger with truffle aioli.

Jim's Burger Haven/Grandpas in Denver is better than InO. Bud's bar is also very good.

I like In-N-Out and don't think it is over hyped. The freshly made, grilled onion, melted cheese and 1000 island burger style is my favorite. I have no need for ten million artisanal toppings on a giant, fat-burger with truffle aioli.

Jim's Burger Haven/Grandpas in Denver is better than InO. Bud's bar is also very good.

I love In-N-Out and think it's way overhyped. Basic, well-done, consistent fast food off a limited menu. Wish we had one in Boulder. But the hype creates this crazy expectation of nostalgia in people.

I love In-N-Out and think it's way overhyped. Basic, well-done, consistent fast food off a limited menu. Wish we had one in Boulder. But the hype creates this crazy expectation of nostalgia in people.
The first time I had In-N-Out was after I had been in SoCal for 2+ years and heard about it non-stop. It was disappointing in the sense of the hype, but wildly better than any other fast food burger out there.

I came away conflicted and confused, but frankly, that isn't that hard - so, whatever.

When I saw it I could only think there is no way there is enough food in those 2 boxes for a entire football team and staff. And good luck finding the burger with no pickles lol

Bud's bar is awesome....just make sure you ask for fries when you go

Only ever eaten at Inn-N-Out at the Vegas location near the strip. Good, not great. I didn't think it lived up to the hype, which seems to come mostly from homesick Californians.
I get the same sentimental feelings thinking about Good Times. Then I eat it and remember why I rarely went there when I lived in Colorado. Plus, I heard a rumor they no longer serve the Lemon Glacier slushy so now why bother anymore.

Back