What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Hello, it's Colorado. We need 165 double-doubles with fries!"

I'm a homer for Red Robin, I can eat there once a week without fail.
just learned last week that the bastards closed the one in Boulder. It did prompt me to drive across the street for my first Lark Burger experience though.

just learned last week that the bastards closed the one in Boulder. It did prompt me to drive across the street for my first Lark Burger experience though.

That sucks! Me and the GF probably would have gone there next Thursday, thanks for the heads up. Larkburger is meh, they conned me into some truffle fries. I walked out with a standard hamburger and some truffle fries but $13 less rich. I wasn't super impressed to be honest.

We should have a thread where people can talk about their favorite burgers.

tasty_burger_by_quantumfu.png

I used to love Fuddruckers. Buns made fresh on site. Meat ground fresh on site. Load up your burger any way you like it at the toppings bar. Great onion rings. All the Colorado ones have closed. :cry:

I used to love Fuddruckers. Buns made fresh on site. Meat ground fresh on site. Load up your burger any way you like it at the toppings bar. Great onion rings. All the Colorado ones have closed. :cry:
Coming out of the USMC in 96, I was heavily recruited to join a chain of wannabe knockoff cafeterias that were supposed to destroy Fuddruckers and the like in the southeast. They threw out sick money (near term $200k potential at plan at the time). Not just myself, but all the others I knew at the time stopped and said "Do I want to work for a cafeteria company?". Yeah, they **** the bed within 3 years...

There are a lot of players from California on the team, and In-N-Out is a taste of home. And I gotta say, a double double with grilled onions is the best regional fast food chain burger ever, especially for the price. You gotta eat it hot off the grill for optimum flavor.

Any word from Stanford? A can of baked beans and some leftover Panda Express from the student union sounds about right.

Back