What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hello

Just wait until DBT, Unleash, and fanatic get in here to tell you to change your username because the Hawk bashing is getting old. Then you're in trouble.

just wait until your father comes home!

thanks mom\

o and go **** yourself with at shoe

I can get used to this

This thread is sick so I'll put on this smiley with a thermometer in his mouth. :smokin:

thank God the season starts soon. Will give you monkeys something real to have your **** throwing fights over.

let. me. say. it. slowly. for. you. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOU

I rescind my neg rep for the creative use of **** you, in the good old days profanity was not censored. However, nudity has always been forbidden. One more thing asswipe, I'm not a fat ass.

Did we really run this guy off? Well done guys. Another loyal buff fan, sent back off into the hinterlands. You ****ers do realize that he will probably be forced to hang out on netturds right? Are you happy you sadistic ****s? NO ONE should have to hang out there. When he hangs himself from looking at that godforsaken format, I hope you all are happy.

well, at least he isn't at netbuffs. The last thing Allbuffs needs is another suicide on their conscience.

Late to the thread...welcome, Just Win. To all the smart ass replies sure to follow, I say this: eat turds.

Back