1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hendo

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by wsp4820, Sep 23, 2012.

1. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Greg Henderson needs some props. I think having him back was HUGE. WSU picked on Crawley all day (and major kudos to KC for staying mentally strong and making some big plays down the stretch, exactly what we need) because Hendo was almost always there. Only a couple plays I remember going against Hendo, and one he was picked out of the route by Orms and Orms' man. Crawley and Yuri are both going to be really good, but they are learning. It helps to only have one guy learning the position on the field at a time. (as an aside, I think they need to take the bubble wrap off Crawley and let him play on the receivers; he might give up a couple deep balls, but I think he'll also make some plays).

4DemBuffs likes this.
  2. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

Looks like db may be a strong point for a few seasons to come. We will continue to take our lumps this season. KC looks like he is gaining confidence and is Making plays against the run too

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Very gutty performance by Henderson. He pretty much shut down an All-American WR despite having an ankle he didn't trust.

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

A lot will depend on safety play going forward. Right now, I see a lot of potential at CB, not so sure at safety.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'm liking Bell and Mosley among the young guys. We definitely need to recruit more DBs, though.

6. ObamaObama

ObamaObama Banned BANNED

Agree, great performance from Hendo, proud of his development, positive rep